6 Mile Run Conditions

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Walked 27 side red and orange from the pipeline to where they meet to the west. Cleared all the leaners, and face slappers.
@jdog ran the brush hog along the loop, so it is in nice shape right now.

Cleared the tree on red too. Someone sprayed the bees. None to be found but I was ready!

4B694F05-EFC6-4235-B9BD-87F92FF7B8B4.jpeg

All good
029B2005-6A81-45F6-AC60-9EB000F91E0A.jpeg

Trail had a nice amount of moisture. Limited dust. I did find some bees tho. Took a hit to the ear and side. Orange trail. Behind a downed, very dead log. Had to trim right over them to get 'em upset, cause I was cutting something 5' away and they didn't bother me.

Last edited:

Big Dumb Animal

Hippo Nipples' #1 Fan
There's a tree down on blue; that rooty climb before the decent that eventually leads to the metal bridge. @Patrick, it's right where you left the lost walkie talkie.
There were a few puddles but otherwise, everything was perfect.

Patrick

Staff member
There's a tree down on blue; that rooty climb before the decent that eventually leads to the metal bridge. @Patrick, it's right where you left the lost walkie talkie.

Thanks! I'll head out there. been meaning to check out blue

dvaidya

Did you ride it all the way to Middlebush? Assuming you had to ride through some streams to get there. I am hoping to hit the trail late Saturday afternoon with couple of folks.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Did you ride it all the way to Middlebush? Assuming you had to ride through some streams to get there. I am hoping to hit the trail late Saturday afternoon with couple of folks.
I walked what I couldn’t ride. Far from an issue. All of it is rideable or walkable. The big stream gap on blue, just follow the cut through to the road, cross the bridge, and hop back into the woods right after the bridge ends.

Patrick

Staff member
Tree is cleared from blue.

The deck of the steel bridge is getting worse. it is now missing a board, and the gaps could swallow you skinny tire folks.
Think we'll make that a priority for the fall.

Also, the riverside trail is worse - probably could ditch witch some of it.
Will start talking to @jdog about the re-route. from the hill to the bridge.
Gotta find the edge of the property up there, might be able to create something on the high ground.

pygmypony

The deck of the steel bridge is getting worse. it is now missing a board, and the gaps could swallow you skinny tire folks.

Gotta find the edge of the property up there, might be able to create something on the high ground.
patrick you are a trail ninja! thanks for all of your efforts out at 6 mile, round valley, etc etc...!!!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep

On the list.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions