6 Mile Run Conditions

Kangdoy

Can’t imagine six mile is ok tonight thinking of hitting it tomorrow afternoon- thoughts?

The SixMilers Facebook page posted earlier this afternoon:

Capture.PNG

NJ Gator

I actually ended up going last night- for some reason I had in my head the monsoon came through Wed and not Tuesday. Conditions were 90% bone dry with a few severe puddles. Slow rolled through those I wasn’t able to hop. The worst spot which I hopped off and walked was by the power lines. Saw JDog having waaaaaaay too much fun with a Ditch Witch! Planning on going back this afternoon!

grampaaah2

Does anyone know if the 2 downed trees near the start from the 27 lot have been cleared?

The 1st was maybe 200 yards in and the 2nd was right before the power lines

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Does anyone know if the 2 downed trees near the start from the 27 lot have been cleared?

The 1st was maybe 200 yards in and the 2nd was right before the power lines

I asked one of the park guys to cut them out.

If he hasn’t done it today, he will early next week.

I rough cut a ton of stuff on the blue trail last night and this am. It looks like a war zone, but I’ll be back to do handwork in the next few days.

Robin

I rough cut a ton of stuff on the blue trail last night and this am. It looks like a war zone, but I’ll be back to do handwork in the next few days.

Some of my campers started from Canal Lot - I started from Jacques. At lunch my campers told me "the blue trail is jacked up - maybe 4-wheelers?". Makes sense now.

Also, my group said "we are glad we didn't ride here when it was wet. how can people have fun in the mud?". Hopefully this is a sign of our future.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Some of my campers started from Canal Lot - I started from Jacques. At lunch my campers told me "the blue trail is jacked up - maybe 4-wheelers?". Makes sense now.

Also, my group said "we are glad we didn't ride here when it was wet. how can people have fun in the mud?". Hopefully this is a sign of our future.

I moved a lot of dirt and homely clearled every mud hole of consequence on the blue. It looks rough because it is, but the result will be great. Just trust the process.

Robin

I moved a lot of dirt and homely clearled every mud hole of consequence on the blue. It looks rough because it is, but the result will be great. Just trust the process.

I wasn't there at the time to explain what was happy. I did tell them that it was an area being worked on. They'll see the changes this coming week.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions