6 Mile Run Conditions

THATmanMANNY

Rode Friday with a friend. Lent him my HT. If you find what looks like a crankarm bolt arm bolt cover on the trail please let me know. Black with lock tite on it.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
3FFA6919-EF9A-44D1-83CD-F94671CA4B04.jpeg
CFC6CD41-B5BE-43C8-A9D3-8A1E48DBD126.jpeg

grampaaah2

Rode at about 6pm yesterday on the rt27 side and there had been some light rain, just enough to hold down the dust. Could not have been better.

27 side could use some trimming back of the brush, if anyone has an extra trimmer I am down to help out.

All the yard tools I own are cord powered so I guess maybe if anybody has alot of extension cords that might work as well

WJF

JORBA resources out on the Red trail real early this morning, trimmed out to the 27 bridge from the concrete bridge with Ed K. Progress on all the poison ivy and pricker bush overgrowth, trail was drying up, few mud holes.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:

rmap01

JORBA resources out on the Red trail real early this morning, trimmed out to the 27 bridge from the concrete bridge with Ed K. Progress on all the poison ivy and pricker bush overgrowth, trail was drying up, few mud holes.

View attachment 102160View attachment 102161View attachment 102164
Just wanted to say thanks. Rode this evening. Really appreciated the reduced overgrowth. Big difference from yesterday. Trails were excellent for the most part sans a few wet spots on Red.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions