They call me.. the Sweeper...

yeah that was me on sweep, someone has to make everyone look good, uhm...errr... make me look like i cant ride :hmmm: and to clarify am an exit only type of guy... geez snyder!....now my ex wife she liked.... ahhhh never mind....:D

yeah that was me on sweep, someone has to make everyone look good, uhm...errr... make me look like i cant ride :hmmm: and to clarify am an exit only type of guy... geez snyder!....now my ex wife she liked.... ahhhh never mind....:D

:duh:

Attachments

• loser.jpg
    loser.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 125
massive muscle spasms (likely pinched nerve) in my back this morning. persisting all day. I swear to f-ing Allah/Moses/Jesus/Science that if I dont come tomorrow I am going to cry like a girl cause its the last one I can make due to my clerkship starting. I wonder how biking with a head full of percoset would work out ;-) ?

time will tell..

massive muscle spasms (likely pinched nerve) in my back this morning. persisting all day. I swear to f-ing Allah/Moses/Jesus/Science that if I dont come tomorrow I am going to cry like a girl cause its the last one I can make due to my clerkship starting. I wonder how biking with a head full of percoset would work out ;-) ?

time will tell..

At least you won't feel it when you fall.. :)
get better dude..

dunno. i got the whole day free. dustin and i did hartshorne on wed. had a blast there. id imagine its going to be MOBBED on monday there

hahahhahhahahah WWOOOOOOPPPSSSSSS. i guess i oughta look at whos signed in next time i post. lol. either way, dustin puts the P in the P-word so id woop that *ss in a heartbeat.

last tuesday group ride????????

Is this week the last week???? What will I do. I'm gunna be relegated to riding by myself all the time again. That blows. Duz anyone have plans for any type of group ride anywhere for monday???? Somebody hit me up YO!!!!

hahahhahhahahah WWOOOOOOPPPSSSSSS. i guess i oughta look at whos signed in next time i post. lol. either way, dustin puts the P in the P-word so id woop that *ss in a heartbeat.

DONNACHIES BAR COBH
Due to the sad death of DUSTIN, the bar to all intents and purpose, will remain closed during our grief, but so as not to inconvenience our esteemed customers, the door will remain ajar. Tis what Dustin wanted.
Thank you.
Donnachie family
:D:rofl:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions