Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
is it too early

best_thread_ever.jpg

too early to bring this thread back to life?

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
can't wait I am starting to feel like a mole go to work in the dark get out of work in the dark....

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I just got done with work and I am thinking of riding @ 2:30 or so. Anyone go out today? How are conditions @ Allaire and Hartshorne?

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I think Allaire will be a slop fest it snowed first then started to rain my yard has about 1/2 of slush then snow on top.:(

BiknBen

You are too late. I left at 11:15am. The trails had been ridden by a few dozen peeps. The center of the trails were turning to slush. Some bad spots had standing water.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
me and walter and plus 1 did a loop at clayton just to get out it was getting soft and started to get warmer out...the loop wasn't enough at all.l i was actually thinking bout heading out again but im gonna clean around the house instead

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just got done with work and I am thinking of riding @ 2:30 or so. Anyone go out today? How are conditions @ Allaire and Hartshorne?

Allaire was GREAT early this morning...got a ride in on some fresh pow pow ;) but by about 11:00 ish it started getting sloppy...by now i'm sure it's a mess...dirty diapers.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions