dualfisted

feelin' lucky punk????????

is there a group ride this week? my family rented a beach house in Lavalette and was hoping to check you guys at Allaire... let me know what's good

We're so cool we even let BENNY's ride on tuesday group rides. Haha!!!!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
yeah man. im a benny through and through.... even though i do technically live down the shore. hhaha.
Dude,
you are a transplaint and we stiil accepted you .....:)
hopefully I will be out tuesday night I dropped off my bike to get the spokes replace and the wheel true...

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
tomorrow night should be a great ride. i think all the rain today will really tighten it up a bit plus for once its not going to be 95 degrees.:D

dualfisted

Freaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude,
you are a transplaint and we stiil accepted you .....:)
hopefully I will be out tuesday night I dropped off my bike to get the spokes replace and the wheel true...

We accepted u, but it's really like that old movie "Freaks"....... Freaks accepting other freaks........"Gooba gabba we accept u, we accept u, one of us" or, like the Ramones song, whichever works best for u.
I'm working right now, don't get done until seven, so I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell I'll get on the bike tonight. If not, I'll c u cats next week, weather permitting of course, and maybe it'll be back to the usual 150 degrees.

B

BiscoJosh

did someone say girls high school cross country? Cause, if so, Im there....

.....I WILL be there tonight. So watch out. I havent been on my bike in over a month, and I am expecting some real heady tumbles tonight.

dualfisted

not a perv, haha

I didn't even notice the fact that 85 percent of that running team is HAWT and was wearing cute little running get ups.
Can we talk about riding again, or benny's or some such

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Well Brick bikes came through again I will be there tonight with 2 shiny new spokes and a straight back wheel :)

ebineezer

I just missed you guys tonight...had to go to a wake so i was a little late...still enjoyed the singletrack on my own. maybe next time...

B

BiscoJosh

only 4 falls.....

great time as usual tonight. glad i went for the 2 min after ride across the way. it was great seeing everyone again. Def have a nice nice bruise on my left hip (the usual spot) from my last fall. anyway, great time as always. hope to see you all this weekend or next tuesday.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
very good ride tonight the glass trail rocks nice and fast.
sorry not to be able to get to six mile on sat. Josh if you can get there go you won't be sorry at all....
l8tr

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
awesome awesome ride tonight. faster pace than normal and less/faster stops. i dont know what they put in that clif bar i ate before the ride tonight but i rode btter than i ever have. i finally rode my arch nemesis, the hoghog cleanly. even did pretty well on that nasty climb on the river trail. didnt make it all the way up but made more progress than i have before. overall GREAT ride.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions