2022 31/31 Ride daily for bragging rights and a reward. TM / Jorba / MtbNJ /

Capture.JPG
Dsc08654.jpg
Dsc08655.jpg

July 26 part 2

Baby, I was scared and hurt and I said some things I didn't mean; please take me back, I've changed.

I would like to formally rescind my resignation.

As I'm sitting here typing, my lower back hurts like a bitch, but it really didn't bother me on the bike that much (beyond a little sore feeling with every pedal rotation). I honestly assumed I wouldn't be able to stay on the saddle for more than a few minutes, but it was ok.

@Frank, you inspire by example, thank you.

Check out my activity on Strava: https://strava.app.link/1HkolyqOZrb

View attachment 191859View attachment 191860

@clarkenstein, thanks for the opportunity to finish up late; I did skate out of work a little early to try to be on the road before midnight.
Yes!!! I love it!!! Well done bro!!!

Love the title of your ride too. Hahaha

7/27

I rode over looking for JP, but only Edith was home.

and some creepy yet overly friendly dude busting wood with large rocks; I mean actual large rocks were being hurled at wood. It’s looking like he’s living in the woods by the tracks. Eeeew.

C30165B1-A77B-4CAE-B9C0-0D49518B940B.jpeg

7/27 17/20 2:11
BoD
Last night we had our first nica pratice of the season where it wasn’t hot as balls. The older kids don’t need the BS nica cone crap so we session some different stuff and I give them feedback. This is flat rock, my son steez’ed the hell outta it with a nose press to completely clear the second rock with his rear wheel, this was a proud dad moment. There was some debate if he tried to do that or not but doesn’t matter, shit was like butter.

My thumbs were not so happy with me riding my mtb last night so I kept it on the road today where I felt like a total BoD. I raced to get to this spot for a sunrise pic and was maybe 5 min late for it.
6454CA36-BD16-4C60-8342-88463B2E30E2.jpeg

Attachments

• F19BFB80-16EF-4BB5-A9AE-2130A939A286.jpeg
    F19BFB80-16EF-4BB5-A9AE-2130A939A286.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
27/31 Stayed close to home, wasn’t feeling too well today. Mom in law fell again and fractured her other hip and the wife is in a state. PLUS
The local cuisine was a little more
sausage-based than I'm used to,
and the result was an internal
blitzkrieg, with my lower intestine
playing the part of Czechoslovakia

Now off to the chiropractor and then TM at Clayton….busy day for a non working bum like me!

https://strava.app.link/8Ro8zKuH0rb
1658945136308.png

27/31 Stayed close to home, wasn’t feeling too well today. Mom in law fell again and fractured her other hip and the wife is in a state. PLUS
The local cuisine was a little more
sausage-based than I'm used to,
and the result was an internal
blitzkrieg, with my lower intestine
playing the part of Czechoslovakia

Now off to the chiropractor and then TM at Clayton….busy day for a non working bum like me!

https://strava.app.link/8Ro8zKuH0rbView attachment 191915
Those Eastern European meal plans! Yup. I hear you.

Back
Top Bottom