2022 31/31 Ride daily for bragging rights and a reward. TM / Jorba / MtbNJ /

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Here we are for yet another edition of the ever popular 31/31

This year is pretty much the same as prior editions. (now with legal weed)

This may seem like an easy task.. but trust me, it's tough.

Here are the rules:
  1. You need to ride your bike every day, outside, for at least 1 hour
  2. The ride needs to be on Strava
  3. It's recommended to join THIS HERE GROUP on Strava as well
  4. You need to post it to this thread on MTBNJ
  5. You will need to be a member of the MTBNJ forum in order to do the previous step
  6. You need to be a JORBA member in good standing on July 31st, 2022
  7. On rule #1 - maybe you don't need to ride every day after all...
  8. The Mulligan Rule. Each rider in this competition will be granted on e (1) Mulligan. This means that you are allowed to miss a single day and make it up later. However, you need to make it up by doing one (1) ride of 1+ hour in addition to one (1) TM session of 1+ hour on the same day. You will need to convince the event organizers that your TM efforts are legit in order for this to count
Prizes:

Most hrs ridden total in JULY 22 : $150 Halters Gift cert

Ride at least 1 hr daily (every day) in the month of July $50 Gift cert for (for the first 25 people who show proof of the completed challenge after aug 1 2022)

It's that simple. Ride bike, post to forum, be a JORBA member in good standing. That's it. Really.

This thread will act as a photo journal with a photo if something interesting from each day's ride.

fine print : Don't cheat. Find that Hr doing whatever it takes to make it happen. Riding inside does not count. Extra karma point for sharing this hour with someone who isn't an avid cyclist. Those who chose may donate their GC to: Jorba, NICA NJ or a NicaNJ student athlete chosen at random

**Specifications are subject to change

Last edited by a moderator:

Robin

Out for this year. Too many days traveling. Good luck to those participants - pace yourself!!

Mtbdog

One question, does the ride have to be 1 hour straight or can the hour be accumulated with multiple rides? Good luck everyone and enjoy.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am donating a box of 50 MTBNJ water bottles that I will give to Jay. While there are no gift certificates for the 20, you can go to the shop and get a water bottle if you finish it. The 31s also get water bottles.

We do want to encourage participation so we will open up the 20 that way.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I am donating a box of 50 MTBNJ water bottles that I will give to Jay. While there are no gift certificates for the 20, you can go to the shop and get a water bottle if you finish it. The 31s also get water bottles.

We do want to encourage participation so we will open up the 20 that way.
I’ve also reached out to a few reps to see if they have any scwaggg to donate

Gene

The Dancing Machine
Let's assume you need to hit 31 to get the hours bonus.

I agree, but don't want to see\hear arguments about it later on. There were some "passionate" ones last year for no reason, but for .... "passion". ;)

Gene

The Dancing Machine
I agree, but don't want to see\hear arguments about it later on. There were some "passionate" ones last year for no reason, but for .... "passion". ;)

Passionate opinions are what makes the cheeseburgers so maybe ignore my thoughts... :D

Top Bottom