Frank Harms : 47.55
Mike Williams : 47.27
Ian Gallaher : 46
Jason Fletcher: 43
Marvuh Tinitigan : 40
Mike Novotny: 39.16

Dana Naputano : 52.34
Jill Marie Chambers: 51.2

I'll leave this here for 24 hrs to allow any protest on comment before winners are announced

So are these the final results? If so, Congrats to Dana and my boy Ian for first place and the rest of you for diggin' deep! I know I had fun doing this challenge, but I will admit that there were days that Ian's presence was the only reason I was out there!

So are these the final results? If so, Congrats to Dana and my boy Ian for first place and the rest of you for diggin' deep! I know I had fun doing this challenge, but I will admit that there were days that Ian's presence was the only reason I was out there!

Yeah buddy!!! Rail trail in the heavy rain singing show tunes and making glove soup like you dont even know......

A sincere congrats to all those who made it through July 31/31 2016

Here are the results presented to me before the Aug 15th Deadline:

Ian Kowal : 70.48
Matt Bender: 56.45
Bill Atkinson: 54.23
Frank Harms : 47.55
Mike Williams : 47.27
Ian Gallaher : 46
Jason Fletcher: 43
Marvuh Tinitigan : 40
Mike Novotny: 39.16

Dana Naputano : 52.34
Jill Marie Chambers: 51.2

I'll leave this here for 24 hrs to allow any protest on comment before winners are announced

Aright.. so I have been running around for a few weeks, but it is now clear this is the final list.

I will be contacting the winners in the next day or so about collection of prizes.

Bill Atkinson was chosen randomly by my daughter to receive a set of Guide brakes!

Ian Kowal and Dana Will both be outfitted by Gore Bike wear in new kits.

Matt Bender and JM will both get Cypher Helmets from Cannondale
http://www.cannondale.com/en/USA/Ge...5ac-41e4-b5e5-3a1a970569b2&parentid=undefined

Dana Naputano and Mike Novotny will each get a LAZER Magma or blade helmet
http://www.lazersport.com/product/bike-adult-mtb-magma/magma-flash-orange

Last edited:
Awesome!! Thank you for doing this challenge @jdog and providing a carrot to help me whip myself back into shape! You rock!!

Bill was very excited to hear about the Guide brakes!! Thank your daughter for him!! :)

Just wondering if those emails went out to contact the winners. Haven't seen anything in my email yet! Just curious ;)

Just wondering if those emails went out to contact the winners. Haven't seen anything in my email yet! Just curious ;)

Ive been ultra busy.. Sorry to lag on this.

If you could each send me a PM with your email, I will make it happen.. Sorry to drag ass.

j

Ive been ultra busy.. Sorry to lag on this.

If you could each send me a PM with your email, I will make it happen.. Sorry to drag ass.

j

Will do! Thanks J! And I completely under stand, its still the season of madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom