The Guitar Player Thread.

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
New Jam. Wrote this in 5 minutes however the excessive runaway clip editing took a lot longer! Definitely went a little bonkers here. What fun. I might need to buy a drum set at some point. Still banging on pots, pans, bowls, metal shelving etc.

I like to throw in random clips that happen to be on my phone. most of them are usually of my dog. The tunnel is on the way to Rayston somewhere in PA.

Looked out my window and the green leaves on my tree are turning yellow so...

Yellow is the New Green

qclabrat

Needed a wall ornament... so I went ahead and ordered a Chibson LP. Wonder if it will play at all... I guess for $200... it really doesn't matter.
if you post getting a guitar, you're sort of obligated to youtube and post your licks
so what will you be playing for us today?

Mountain Bike Mike

New Jam. Wrote this in 5 minutes however the excessive runaway clip editing took a lot longer! Definitely went a little bonkers here. What fun. I might need to buy a drum set at some point. Still banging on pots, pans, bowls, metal shelving etc.

I like to throw in random clips that happen to be on my phone. most of them are usually of my dog. The tunnel is on the way to Rayston somewhere in PA.

Looked out my window and the green leaves on my tree are turning yellow so...

Yellow is the New Green

REALLY dig'n the bass line especially in the beginning and at 1:50ish

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nice. Is the SG Classic a new addition?

The SG is my Sister's. She doesn't even play it, nor will she ever. So I took it from her :)

Never spent any time with a guitar that used P90's. Wow! These pickups are hot! Very midrangey and lots of bite. Sounds great through a tube screamer.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
if you post getting a guitar, you're sort of obligated to youtube and post your licks
so what will you be playing for us today?
My licks are pretty wet and sloppy. I'd be embarrassed to post it on public... and frankly... you would thank me for sparing you from the torture. Lol

EJphotos

The SG is my Sister's. She doesn't even play it, nor will she ever. So I took it from her :)

Never spent any time with a guitar that used P90's. Wow! These pickups are hot! Very midrangey and lots of bite. Sounds great through a tube screamer.

Lol.
Yeah P90s can sure scream.

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Over the weekend while I was getting coffee in Lambertville, I randomly decided to go upstairs to J.B. Kline's Music store. This stunning used Ibanez semi hollow struck me right away. Played it for a little bit and decided it was in my best interest to take her home with me.
:)

I already have 2 semi hollowbody guitars but sometimes you pick up an instrument and it speaks to you. Love the neck on on this thing. So comfortable.

image.jpg

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Damn... not the type of blue I was hoping for

20161102_204815.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
don't play, but got paid to put wall anchors in, level and evenly spaced.....

apparently these have some value....

IMG_5553.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom