The Guitar Player Thread.

Sort of wrote this last year and I think I may have posted a shorter, less developed version in this thread somewhere. Finished it off with some additional parts and made in to a complete song.

The last few times Iv'e worked on this one, the roving coyotes would be in my yard howling and shit. They were going nuts the other night with all kinds of crazy vocalizations.

Those guitars were promptly returned to a humidified environment after being that close to the wood stove.

The Coyotes

Sort of wrote this last year and I think I may have posted a shorter, less developed version in this thread somewhere. Finished it off with some additional parts and made in to a complete song.

The last few times Iv'e worked on this one, the roving coyotes would be in my yard howling and shit. They were going nuts the other night with all kinds of crazy vocalizations.

Those guitars were promptly returned to a humidified environment after being that close to the wood stove.

The Coyotes

I love how you do your chord progressions dude!

Got together with the guys from my former band, The Eastside Vibe last night to hang out and do a bunch of impromptu jamming. Last time we played together was over a year ago. No Audience this time, just the 5 of us at Gary's house.

Our Bass player Gary came up with this groove. We just jumped right in to it without rehearsing so it's not as tight as we used to be. Energy is definitely there though!

I set up 2 cameras on tripods and one condenser mic in the middle of the room. These days I try to document everything!

Gary's Tune

Last edited:
Put together this colorful & funky little number to contrast this gray & gloomy day. A journey through the universe of Grandma's wallpaper.

Also, I consider this area of NJ, "West Central".

West Central Shamble

I've been posting videos to IG pretty much daily and just figured out how to embed them here. It's a convoluted process.

Mesuggah - I

16831141_10212070375616634_8853599318355718146_n.jpg

Cheat sheet for said riff to get it right, there is no pattern.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom