What did the taco joint ever do to you???

Wobbegong

I went to the taco place after my ride today, which is proper form for riding at Six Mile by the way. Some lady drove into the place and smashed the wall in.... How dare she attack a sacred place. Total sinner I tell you!!!! No one can go in the store during repair, but they are still open and take your order in the lot and bring it to you. Please support their business during this time, they are vital to six mile riding culture..

Trails are in perfect shape, get out and ride!!!! Mud is on the way soon.

NJ Jess

Nice!

Cube side dinning at its finest, if you ask me. I Love that place. Having lived in Texas, i can say they make a awesome blackbean burrito.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
NOBODY MESSES WITH THE TACOS!!!! :2guns: :2guns: or Rey Misterio will CRUSH YOU!!!

Speaking of tacos...I just found out they are opening 2 Taco Bells in my hometown of Monterrey, Mexico.....WTF!!!!! :puke:

I guess what goes around comes around.....

walter

Fourth Party
It must be a growing trend, a few weeks ago someone drove into the Ritas Italian Ices by my house, while people were there eating. No major injuries. If I am working in the area, I will stop and eat at the Mexican place above, those Asians make a damn good burrito.

Wobbegong

I feel bad for them, they are really concerned about this hurting their business. I told them I'd step up my intake to support them.:)

anrothar

entirely thrilled
NOBODY MESSES WITH THE TACOS!!!! :2guns: :2guns: or Rey Misterio will CRUSH YOU!!!

Speaking of tacos...I just found out they are opening 2 Taco Bells in my hometown of Monterrey, Mexico.....WTF!!!!! :puke:

I guess what goes around comes around.....

that's sort of like the mcdonalds' in ireland, which sell shamrock shakes, which only the numpty tourists buy..... only it's worse, because taco bell 'food' is an insult to proper mexican food.

walter

Fourth Party
that's sort of like the mcdonalds' in ireland, which sell shamrock shakes, which only the numpty tourists buy..... only it's worse, because taco bell 'food' is an insult to proper mexican food.

I was always a little curious about "meat" and "poultry" products that got dumped out of a bag into a warming tray

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
is the taco place on route 1? i enjoy tacos but have never heard of this place :(

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
I love that place!

Save the taco-joint-that-could-very-well-be-a-chinese-food-joint-but-has-awesome-mexican-food!

jimmysnukastyle

I've been hitting that taco joint since before I started riding - they deliver too! Check out Banditos on Route 1 too - good show...

Mk1Racer

No, its next to the trail head on rt. 27. In the strip mall just to the north.

There's a taco place there? I spent a lot of time in that area, and have never seen this place. I thought you guys were talking about Burrito Royal, which is the one on Rt 1. just North of Halter's. Gonna have to look for the one on 27 next time I'm at Six Mile. Tacos good!

jimmysnukastyle

It's just nnorth of the 27 entrance on Route 27 in a stip mall. I forget what it's called. It's on the left heading north. A building is going up (grey) across the street. The stip mall is rather old - convenience store and some other stuff in it.

walter

Fourth Party
There's a taco place there? I spent a lot of time in that area, and have never seen this place. I thought you guys were talking about Burrito Royal, which is the one on Rt 1. just North of Halter's. Gonna have to look for the one on 27 next time I'm at Six Mile. Tacos good!

Hey Bill, The place is called La Casa de Tortilla or something like that. Its in the strip mall with Luca's pizza and the Snappy food mart, in between the Wawa and 6 mile.

Do your road bike travels take you anywhere up near Allamuchy? A while back I was coming home from KVSP and as I was coming down 206 and there were 2 roadies on the corner waiting for a light. The one guy was staring at me and I was looking at him and he kinda gave a heads up kind of nod like he knew me. After a bit of driving I realized it may have been you, any chance???

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
all these TACO talk is making me hungry mmmhh:hmmm: are these taco joints the real deal?
for real Tacos I go to EL TAPATIO in Passaic....;)

walter

Fourth Party
all these TACO talk is making me hungry mmmhh:hmmm: are these taco joints the real deal?
for real Tacos I go to EL TAPATIO in Passaic....;)

Burrito Royale is only slightly better than Taco Bell in my opinion, the place by 6 mile is good.

Authentic tacos are corn tortilla, filling and cilantro and raw onions right? depending on the region?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
yeah, SOFT corn tortilla....small, sometimes 2 tortillas, 'cause so much sauce makes the 1st tortilla disintegrate ;)

yeah cilantro and onion....no shredded lettuce crap! :mad:
and also no rice&beans mixed in! those go on the side if anything, but not really required ;)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions