Things that make you frown :(

Late game. Crowd was the loudest I ever heard. Couldn't hit free throws and couldn't buy a bucket in the second half.

1677246795829.png

you were smart enough to do your hw and to buy the warranty with the car, i give you credit for that since i always end up passing on them.
Thanks - on a newer used car that I intend to keep for a while, it makes sense to me to pay the extra up front with CPO. I got this one in 2016 coming off a lease it only had 34K miles on it. at the time, the same car without a CPO was probably about 2-3K less depending where I was shopping around.

Of course this was all pre COVID where everything was negotiable and anyone who tried one of those crazy dealer markups was shamed into submission. Hence why I can't afford to replace this right now.

I will consider myself more lucky then smart this time, but you better believe my next newer used car will also have a CPO.

On my drive to Allaire today I was hit by a piece of wood (I think) that fell from a dump truck that was traveling in the opposite direction. At 50mph on rt601 it made a mess of the windshield. I didn't make it to Allaire.
Fortunately my bike was inside my car and not on the rack.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

On my drive to Allaire today I was hit by a piece of wood (I think) that fell from a dump truck that was traveling in the opposite direction. At 50mph on rt601 it made a mess of the windshield. I didn't make it to Allaire.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail
Glad you are ok.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail
And fortunately you’re not injured ! Yikes

Back
Top Bottom