Things that make you frown :(

ekuhn

Late game. Crowd was the loudest I ever heard. Couldn't hit free throws and couldn't buy a bucket in the second half.

1677246795829.png

iman29

you were smart enough to do your hw and to buy the warranty with the car, i give you credit for that since i always end up passing on them.
Thanks - on a newer used car that I intend to keep for a while, it makes sense to me to pay the extra up front with CPO. I got this one in 2016 coming off a lease it only had 34K miles on it. at the time, the same car without a CPO was probably about 2-3K less depending where I was shopping around.

Of course this was all pre COVID where everything was negotiable and anyone who tried one of those crazy dealer markups was shamed into submission. Hence why I can't afford to replace this right now.

I will consider myself more lucky then smart this time, but you better believe my next newer used car will also have a CPO.

snashters

On my drive to Allaire today I was hit by a piece of wood (I think) that fell from a dump truck that was traveling in the opposite direction. At 50mph on rt601 it made a mess of the windshield. I didn't make it to Allaire.
Fortunately my bike was inside my car and not on the rack.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
On my drive to Allaire today I was hit by a piece of wood (I think) that fell from a dump truck that was traveling in the opposite direction. At 50mph on rt601 it made a mess of the windshield. I didn't make it to Allaire.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail
Glad you are ok.

iman29

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail
And fortunately you’re not injured ! Yikes

Top Bottom