NJMTB Fest. aka JORBA Jam 2022

serviceguy

Please consider participating in the Bike & Parts Swap at the NJMF. We are trying this out for the first time. Pass along your unused gear or buy something for yourself or an aspiring cyclist!
Do you need to pay the $10 fee even if you just want to buy stuff?

serviceguy

I’m having a hard time picking the right ride, I was already OOS to begin with and then got omicron, my fitness is down the toilet. Probably going for the beginners ride. Or is there a table at Jorvafest that needs someone to attend to it instead?

Kaleidopete

I’m having a hard time picking the right ride, I was already OOS to begin with and then got omicron, my fitness is down the toilet. Probably going for the beginners ride. Or is there a table at Jorvafest that needs someone to attend to it instead?
kids-pedal-bikes-lowres636-04565.jpg

Robson

So...now you have to pay for registration and pay for specific group ride? That's new.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So...now you have to pay for registration and pay for specific group ride? That's new.

I think we may have done it that way last year.

I agree that there should be a flat fee. But my suggestion was $43 per registration so it’s better I don’t run the world.

Robson

I think we may have done it that way last year.

I agree that there should be a flat fee. But my suggestion was $43 per registration so it’s better I don’t run the world.
I see. The last time I participated was 2019.

Ron

Just registered the family, 5 of us. Do I really have to print 5 copies of the 2 waivers just for the family to walk around?

serviceguy

I'm in for ticketing....YOU SHALL NOT PASS! Should I bring the beast (AKA Bailey) to enforce ticketing? She's almost as intimidating as @jmanic 's wonderpup...

Still not sure if I'm registering for any ride, I had 0 time to ride lately. I don't want to be left behind and become bear food.

Quick question for the organizers...the registration page mentions the $5 parking fee being collected by the park at gate, but hasn't that been waived by Gov. Murphy for 2022? It's like an automatic 20% discount right off the gate...pun intended!

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Quick question for the organizers...the registration page mentions the $5 parking fee being collected by the park at gate, but hasn't that been waived by Gov. Murphy for 2022? It's like an automatic 20% discount right off the gate...pun intended!
Fairly certain you are correct here. Unless event rates or something apply?

dvaidya

We'll have a person check everyone in Saturday afternoon. Go up to the north end of the Shepherd's lake parking area to check in.

Last year, they charged the parking fee since it was considered an event, so same might apply this year.

Mtbdog

I'm in for ticketing....YOU SHALL NOT PASS! Should I bring the beast (AKA Bailey) to enforce ticketing? She's almost as intimidating as @jmanic 's wonderpup...

Still not sure if I'm registering for any ride, I had 0 time to ride lately. I don't want to be left behind and become bear food.

Not only did the entrance fee get waived, it also says $2 off the normal camping fee. As always 62 and older are free admission, thank you 😊

Top Bottom