NJMTB Fest. aka JORBA Jam 2022

JDurk

Great right up @JDurk . You didn't miss a beat and got the Grand tour from NJ's best bikers and builders. People would pay for that kinda guided tour.
But as to what Ken mentioned the only thing that stuck out from that whole great write up was that you had heat, lol.

I've been to about a ton of Jorbafests and every one of them leaves me amazed at what a great community we have here. I try to show up early to help out where I can and it's always the most chill set up. Everything just falls into place and starts running on time like clockwork. Mary Beth has this amazing leadership on site and everyone just does their thing. They have all been mentioned and I don't want to leave anyone out so I won't name them but they are amazing.
And in my heart @Frank will always be Mr. JORBA and I am lucky to have him on the Pork Roll side of town so I can give him some South Jersey love.
Thank you @Mitch, forgot to mention you in my post for providing me with a JORBA sticker. I was definitely spoiled with the guided tours I received over the 3 days and would gladly pay. I'm write there with you on the Pork Roll side.

And to downplay the heat, it was only set to 60deg because I felt bad for @KenS in his 0deg sleeping bag and cot. I turned it off when I got too sweaty at 2am anyway. I was happy to have a head available inside for those late night calls of nature. The bathrooms by the camping area were still locked.

V-Dub

I'm a little late with this, as always a really big thanks to all who help us with the event from insurance to the last garbage bag it's
a bit of work and it doesn't happen without a good crew. Thanks to the vendors, Kathi and Jeff for doing their thing. Thanks to all the
state park folks for being great to work with and for ya'll coming out playing bikes with us. The last bag of garbage is in my garage, it will go out Thursday morning.

onetracker

I forgot to post up. 11am Black Bear Intermediate ride was super fun. Really great group! Good times…

5B282617-19F2-427D-9613-FF61E7596A3E.jpeg

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Was this one ride, with footage from 2 different riders?
I think he only did one ride, and it sounds like Gene in all the video, but I do see he’s piloting 2 different bikes over the course.

he may have combined footage from multiple rides. Or swapped bikes with someone mid ride.

Cole

I think he only did one ride, and it sounds like Gene in all the video, but I do see he’s piloting 2 different bikes over the course.

he may have combined footage from multiple rides. Or swapped bikes with someone mid ride.
Yeah, that's what had me confused. Either way, this gives me hope to be able to participate in an intermediate ride...

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, that's what had me confused. Either way, this gives me hope to be able to participate in an intermediate ride...
Yeah, check his web page for meet up dates-
I’ve only heard great things about his rides.

Top Bottom