NJMTB Fest. aka JORBA Jam 2022

Ron

So far I have signed up as a Ride Guide. It has been many years since I have ridden Ringwood but will assist in any way I can. Unfortunately my riding buddy, @Rabid Spirit Animal, is recovering from a separated shoulder. She will be there to staff our NICA Warren/Sussex Warriors tent though.

Tony13

Here's a question. I registered to camp Saturday. Is that all I have to do to reserve a camp site? And if so, justb1 person in the party has to reserve the site??

Mtbdog

In!
Screenshot_20220821-112529_Yahoo Mail.jpg

robcleary

Thinking of going, but has anyone who's been in the past know the gap between intermediate ride vs advanced intermediate? I've been riding for around 3 years and I'm pretty comfortable on most blues and light black trails but I'm not a screaming fast rider either lol

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Thinking of going, but has anyone who's been in the past know the gap between intermediate ride vs advanced intermediate? I've been riding for around 3 years and I'm pretty comfortable on most blues and light black trails but I'm not a screaming fast rider either lol

Intermediate you ride for 10 miles and stop every 500 feet for 20 minutes each time. Advanced you ride harder stuff for 10 miles and stop every 700 feet for 15 minutes. Both are equally fun.

Top Bottom