NJMTB Fest. aka JORBA Jam 2022

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok - so I registered and received confirmation when the glitch wasn't allowing group ride options. So now its looking like I can't register for rides without paying the entry fee again.

Just interested in the 10:30 Beginner...

Advice ????
This has been escalated to our customer service dept,
ticket # JORBAJAMFEST3187
Hope to have a response for you soon,
but don't worry, we'll sort it.

serviceguy

Same vendor as last year - Broritos. They. Were. Awesome. Don't snooze on getting your burrito - they did run out toward the end of the day last year!
Well, hopefully they bring more burritos this year, I’m one of those that went hungry last year…personally though I would have preferred the Coney Island Pizza truck, they were awesome!

Team Town Cycle

Hey, we are doing day of registration, so if you missed out, it's not too late! $25 day onsite - does not include parking ($5 for everyone - cash only!!), or burritos.

ModdedMarlin

So whats the deal with all this burrito talk ?

Beef , Chicken -- whats the preferred choice? -- what should I order??? 😋

MM

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Silly question….do we have a physical address to plug into our phones?
So when I try to pin Shepard Lake on the Googly Maps, it keeps giving me a weird routing.
Dropped pin
Go here, it’ll get you into the park then follow the signs (another 5 minutes)

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If you put in Shepard Lake Recreation Area, Ringwood, NJ, you'll wind up in exactly the right spot!

When I do this it routes you up the fire road
579EE6DF-BDED-433B-AE9E-F6601D6BFB19.jpeg

Team Town Cycle

Try 1 Morris Road, Ringwood, NJ. Or use NJ Botanical Gardens, and make a left at the top of the hill at the eagles. There is a white sign with a bike on it with arrows where you turn onto Morris Road, and another one when you turn onto Sheppard Road(by the eagles).
pin.jpg

Last edited:

Team Town Cycle

I don't know why Google is trying to take everyone to that entrance - that's a private road, and doesn't go through. The road you want to use to enter the park is Morris Road. Whether you are coming from the east or west on Sloatsburg Road, you want to turn onto Morris Road. Follow the signs for Shepherd Lake - all the way up the hill, make a left at the eagles, drive to parking booth.

Top Bottom