The MetsThread

At least this wasn't the loss that broke the streak. Of course I didn't want to see an L but the loss against the Brewers was a little bit of a relief, got it out of the way and now they can focus on baseball and not a streak. And blown saves happen, but not quite like that usually...so long as the bullpen doesn't make it a habit....

At least this wasn't the loss that broke the streak. Of course I didn't want to see an L but the loss against the Brewers was a little bit of a relief, got it out of the way and now they can focus on baseball and not a streak. And blown saves happen, but not quite like that usually...so long as the bullpen doesn't make it a habit....
The pen in just is too tired. These Harvey games....... Weakens them for days afterwards.....And we end up with last night.

writing is on the wall - luckily the mets have an extra starter.

its too bad it went down this way. but that is the the fragility of a pro athlete.

usp_mlb__world_series-kansas_city_royals_at_new_yo_77223592.jpg

Right about now we should start to see Boras ramp up "The Fiction Machine", I mean player representation efforts, in an attempt to throw blame everywhere else but in his clients direction.

Is it just me or is Sewald the only one on the staff who actually pitches? I don't know, it just feels the others just throw. Ya know what I mean?

Edit: Degrom HAS proven than he can think his way through an off day... but even he leans a little too hard on his natural talent.

Ok Mickey, time to earn the paycheck. Ummm-Kay.

Last edited:
Reactions: rlb
If Cabrera and Frazier stop hitting they'll be done. Thankfully Cespedes is managing some RBIs despite his slow start.

Can someone explain to me how Rosairo was a top prospect who cant hit the broadside of a barn. Yet Braves have 2 guys who rake. It's looking like an early an out season again for the coupon Mets. With our ace falling tonight and nothing at the back end just another disaster season. Fuck the wilpons and there cheap ass mentality. Bottom 3 in this batting order are guaranteed outs. This is on you Sandy for your horrible scouting and depleted farm system.

Yep, another Mets “Top Prospect” living up to expectations.... ever notice how no one is ever hounding the Mets front office asking for trades? At least when most of the staff is on the DL we can lie to ourselves.... Time for Mickey to start the hug-fest he promised at his introduction press conference. Just say’n.

Can someone explain to me how Rosairo was a top prospect who cant hit the broadside of a barn. Yet Braves have 2 guys who rake. It's looking like an early an out season again for the coupon Mets. With our ace falling tonight and nothing at the back end just another disaster season. Fuck the wilpons and there cheap ass mentality. Bottom 3 in this batting order are guaranteed outs. This is on you Sandy for your horrible scouting and depleted farm system.

You can't to give up yet! You have to wait until .... five ... four ... three ... two ... one ...

Okay. You can give up now.

Lights of the dark night have gone out.
Bye bye.
Yankees can have him where he will resurrect his career.
It's looking pretty clear our seat will be next to marlinman. Nothing in the future and even the best of the young are mediocre. Too many teams with great young talent. Time to tank and sell off the pitchers and anyone who might have smallest value. Oh to be a Met fan. Yeah I said and sandy did it...

And to think I was waiting to be disappointed with another meaningless Aug/Sept baseball. Why trade the cheap pitchers now? Keep them till their contracts are up

Back
Top Bottom