The MetsThread

If you know anyone who has these providers you can try and get their login, then use the NBC sports app to watch SNY.
I use the same for Yankees games when I'm not home. Works good and is Free.

Screenshot_20180330-202349_NBC Sports.jpg

As a little kid, I spent six weeks most summers in an upstate NY sleep away camp. I’d listen to almost every game on a small transistor radio. To this day I prefer baseball on the radio to tv. Can’t get any cheaper than free. :)

As a little kid, I spent six weeks most summers in an upstate NY sleep away camp. I’d listen to almost every game on a small transistor radio. To this day I prefer baseball on the radio to tv. Can’t get any cheaper than free. :)

When I was in high school I delivered pizza. I would listen to every game when driving. It was pretty awesome. Even though it was Kay and Sterling.

@mattybfat you can subscribe to MLB.tv plus a VPN service like IP Vanish. The VPN service allows you to spoof your location to Boston (or a bunch of other cities) which circumvents the local market blackouts on the MLB.tv app. I know someone who tried this ;) and it works.

Alternatively, the DirecTV Now streaming service (which kinda sucks compared to Sling) supposedly has SNY available. I see it in the guide but I'm currently on free trial with DTVNow so I can't get to it.

Lastly, I see https://www.fubo.tv for $18 a month but I have not looked in to how good/bad this service is.

Anybody watching this game on facebook? Just pulled it up, and the announcers are terrible after 3 minutes....

"Maybe they should put some lines in the dirt for the basepath that the runners should stay in"

Update on watching: I tried DirecTV Now and cancelled it within 24 hours. It was ok during the trial but once I paid for it the buffering was unbearable, and some on demand stuff was completely unwatchable. I can confirm SNY is available, but I can't remember if I even watched a game.

Went back to sling, the service works great and the app is light-years ahead of dtv now. For the Mets I'd say stick with the VPN option.

@&?%! Announcers!!! I friggen can't stand it when the games not on SNY. I don't hate A-Rod, but I don't want to hear him during the game either.

And why the f#ck is Travis d'uh-oh catching?!?!? He calls a shit game, can't throw ME out and has he ever in his life went out to talk a pitcher through a tough spot??? I think not.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I picked the wrong week to stop drinking...

Agree on the non SNY games. Glad to see Harvey hanginin in, despite not being the same pitcher. Lets see if he makes it out of the 5th...

Back
Top Bottom