Will it rain tonight?

Frank

Sasquatch
I figured I would start another thread before the "Beginner" thread got to 500.

Will it rain or not?
Will Frank call it if it thunders?
How many people will brave the temps and humidity?
Will we go across the street?
Will we hit Tiger Woods?
Will we hit the Coke trail? Probably not.

Be sure to tune in folks. Same Bat time, same Bat channel.:D

Frank

Sasquatch
those Xs on your arm wont let you ride the coke trail...im not sure never rode it...prob did but dont know the names...

"I" call it the Coke trail because the Golf Course dumped a bunch of old Coke machines out there. It's along the river.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
ahahahahah...i figured as much...i found that trail in February heres a pic...
100_0250.jpg

found some real deep mud on a 60 degree day in FEB...almost lost the shoes...in the mud i did toss them when i got home...

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I figured I would start another thread before the "Beginner" thread got to 500.

Will it rain or not?
Will Frank call it if it thunders?
How many people will brave the temps and humidity?
Will we go across the street?
Will we hit Tiger Woods?
Will we hit the Coke trail? Probably not.

Be sure to tune in folks. Same Bat time, same Bat channel.:D

I was waiting..but it will never get there if we keep starting new threads....

Piper1959

Sad I Can Not Be There.

I would love to rejoin you all for this wonderful series of rides. BUT, I finally had my foot surgery done on one foot and need 3 to 5 weeks to recover from that. I will hopefully be back for several weeks then have the next foot done. I wish I could say i was having as much fun as I have had on the rides so far this year but I am not. See you all soon keep up the jocularity and support on these rides and soon there will be more record numbers coming and that is good for all.

Yes I am recovering very well so far. Remember always do as instructed by your physician and your recovery will most likely be shorter and more successful than if you believe you know better than they.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
30% CHANCE. ill still be there reguardless of said rain or heat. hot as hell group ride part deux?

so totally off topic, after watching the TDF for 21 days and seeing 1000 Tap Out and WEC commercials, I think MEAN IRISH GUY is a perfect canidate for Tap Out. Maybe it is the tattoos?

walter

Fourth Party
8 years ago those Tapout guys were selling their Tshirts out of a Chevy van at the then illegal full contact fight scene. Now every flat-brimmed sideways hat wearing kid is wearing Tapout shirts and hoodies. I think they said that if the UFC/WEC keeps growing at the rate it is, those 3 knuckleheads will be in charge of a billion dollar corporation by 2011.

:topic:
Anyway, have fun at the ride tonight. Im sure you all will have fun.

Frank

Sasquatch
Sadly I'm out too

I'm totally bummed that I can't make it.:( F-in foot is messed up again. Guess I should have nursed it a little longer last time. So I will look to riding again this weekend.:mad:

edit: Piper, get well soon !

Last edited:

Frank

Sasquatch
the ride is on

The ride is still on, I just won't be there. Mike, Tony, Jim and Val, Brian, and possible Ken will be there to guide the ride. I made sure you guys were covered before I called out sick.;)

Mongoose Rider

Great, sorry you won't be there Frank. Glad the ride is still on. I haven't been able to rid ein three weeks... This should hurt!

N

NMBPmike

missed ya Bud!,
The ride went well tonight had a good turnout 20 riders, some newbies, some seasoned, ken lead, Ttony middle of pack, me on sweep. Hope al who made it tonight had fun.

Later
Mike.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions