Will it rain tonight?

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Jim and Val too. Pretty cool to see such a good turnout of ride leaders when the big guy is down and out with the tasmanian butt flu.

Hey mean irish guy, how was the mean irish dinner tonight?

Great to see so many people out there, hopefully Frank is back next week to give out hugs and kiss babies and stuff. I heard more than a few people mention that they missed the hugs.

As soon as that cream starts working you can comb them out Frank, then you will be back on the bike in no time.:D

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Sorry I couldn't make it as work (the curse of the drinking man) has once again gotten in the way of what is really important.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
Jim and Val too. Pretty cool to see such a good turnout of ride leaders when the big guy is down and out with the tasmanian butt flu.

Hey mean irish guy, how was the mean irish dinner tonight?

Great to see so many people out there, hopefully Frank is back next week to give out hugs and kiss babies and stuff. I heard more than a few people mention that they missed the hugs.

As soon as that cream starts working you can comb them out Frank, then you will be back on the bike in no time.:D

hahah i eded up just crashing at home and didnt hit my girls. i had a mean irish bowl of cereal. lol.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
another great ride sorry frank and nick were not there....
heard allaire mentioned again on the radio...free press is a good thing..

Frank

Sasquatch
I've seen doctors like Ken before....no matter where it hurts, they want to kiss it to make it better. His description of my ailment was slightly off. If butt flu is his description for an injured ankle, then DON'T let him check you for a Hernia.:eek:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions