Wildcat Ridge WMA Conditions

kaitlyn

Upper wildcat was moist yesterday, and is probably moreso after last night's rain. Things will likely be pretty nice by Thursday. I rode the last two days and it was brill. No luck on finding the multitool, though. so trail goddess offering it is.

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Whelp, I gifted my multitool to the trail goddess on wildcat ridge north (yellow) today. Almost lost my keys too. Now, that would have been bad. Fwiw, conditions are pretty perfect, for now.
So, considering my method just failed me (a little camera bag on the stem), how do you carry your tools and whatnot on your rides?
This or similar. If you are going with this one I linked and plan to put the CO2 carts on the cage, wrap them in duct tape to make them thicker because they fly out with what is provided.

kaitlyn

This or similar. If you are going with this one I linked and plan to put the CO2 carts on the cage, wrap them in duct tape to make them thicker because they fly out with what is provided.
Totes. I ordered one, will see how it works out. Electrical tape is my jam, as it can be useful. Thanks for the pointer.

Zack 54

IMG_2895.jpeg
IMG_2898.jpeg

2 trees down on Tellemark side of Wildcat…
Top photo is at top of “up and over”(evergreen).
Bottom photo is at bottom of Hermod just after the large log over…

Ashcor

Odin’s ladder area cleared. Telemark side (“Mildcat”) has several trees down which I’ll try to get to on Wednesday.

I know Norm was working on Orange by the batcave last night, not sure how far he got. I’m sure there’s still plenty to do.

“White Spine” also has a tree down on the north end where it crosses orange.

Ashcor

Mildcat side cleared except for one small tree over behind the ball fields at KDM.

Trees cleared off of girlscout cookies, Test Bore and Iron Spirit.

Attachments

• IMG_1107.jpeg
    IMG_1107.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1106.jpeg
    IMG_1106.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1105.jpeg
    IMG_1105.jpeg
    244.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3226.jpeg
    IMG_3226.jpeg