Wild Cat Wednesday!

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was happy to get a full 2 hrs. I was totally gassed pedaling up the hill home and feel it today. Hitting Dickerson Mine later with NICA; so we'll see if I'm recovering again.

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You guys are in for a real treat this week. It's Dan's birthday, and we have something very special planned! As you may know, @nj29er is not right in the head. So for his birthday Wildcat Wednesday, he and I cleared out an old section of the dark blue hiking trail that you've probably never seen before. I scoped it out on Friday for the first time since 2018, and it was horrifically overgrown. I was planning to clear this trail yesterday on my own as a birthday surprise for Dan, but fortunately I was too excited to tell him about it and couldn't keep it a secret. It was a lot more work than I thought, and I managed to trick Dan into doing most of it. We will also obviously hit Wild Blue and some other good stuff. Rumor has it that the pre-ride will feature Four Birds The Hard Way, which is one of the hardest "rideable" pieces of trail at Wildcat. Dan likes IPA's and chipwiches for after the ride, just an FYI in case you didn't know. This will probably be the second best Wildcat Wednesday of the summer, second only to my own birthday edition, which I'm sure will be even better.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You guys are in for a real treat this week. It's Dan's birthday, and we have something very special planned! As you may know, @nj29er is not right in the head. So for his birthday Wildcat Wednesday, he and I cleared out an old section of the dark blue hiking trail that you've probably never seen before. I scoped it out on Friday for the first time since 2018, and it was horrifically overgrown. I was planning to clear this trail yesterday on my own as a birthday surprise for Dan, but fortunately I was too excited to tell him about it and couldn't keep it a secret. It was a lot more work than I thought, and I managed to trick Dan into doing most of it. We will also obviously hit Wild Blue and some other good stuff. Rumor has it that the pre-ride will feature Four Birds The Hard Way, which is one of the hardest "rideable" pieces of trail at Wildcat. Dan likes IPA's and chipwiches for after the ride, just an FYI in case you didn't know. This will probably be the second best Wildcat Wednesday of the summer, second only to my own birthday edition, which I'm sure will be even better.
You guys gonna get a room after?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
He might drink it, but he doesn't like it.

sure he doesnt, thats why whenever he brings his own beer thats what he brings . . . 🤣

EDIT: or maybe i missed it and you are saying he doesnt know what he likes or how horrible budweiser is. . . .

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
There is a mandatory drop and no climbing.
tenor (3).gif

I'm curious enough to possibly try this but still skeptical

Top Bottom