Wild Cat Wednesday!

"If it jams, force it, If it breaks, it needed replacing anyways"

seems like the theme for wild blue....

Yet you still haven’t taken that left chute down....

I like all my teeth right where they are, but I would love to see you huck off into that pile of rocks. You coming tomorrow? Sounds like you'll get four tries at it.

I like all my teeth right where they are, but I would love to see you huck off into that pile of rocks. You coming tomorrow? Sounds like you'll get four tries at it.
I literally thought that was just the line my first time 😂 cant make tomorrow... got a job interview, whaaaaaat!?

I bought an giant ace bandage so i could come to the ride tonight, however my wife looked this morning at this thing on my side....her and the docs she showed it to think im bleeding internally, so after work im going to go to the hospital again....Bullshit excuse i know, apologies in advance

to me anyway....I think im really starting to marble nicely...like a good piece of fillet mignon

1621439041699.png

1621439222681.png

Not sure what im going to give birth to, but I think ill name it "sticky"

Oh oh @Meatball Mia .....My bet from last week still stands.....Go slap @shrpshtr325 around for me

Last edited:
I bought an giant ace bandage so i could come to the ride tonight, however my wife looked this morning at this thing on my side....her and the docs she showed it to think im bleeding internally, so after work im going to go to the hospital again....Bullshit excuse i know, apologies in advance

to me anyway....I think im really starting to marble nicely...like a good piece of fillet mignon

View attachment 158058

View attachment 158059

Not sure what im going to give birth to, but I think ill name it "sticky"

Oh oh...@Meatball Mia .....My bet from last week still stands.....Go slap @shrpshtr325 around for me
Yeah I call bull shit ☺️

Is internal bleeding bad? just lance it and get back on the bike...

Seriously though, DAMN. Hope it's and easy fix.

Back
Top Bottom