Wild Cat Wednesday!

Stef

ā¤ Brownie Biatch ā¤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Unlikely, but I'm sure much fun will still be had.

We've brought a few others on this section of trail twice now, and while there were no tears, there was some blood and a lot of cursing. I can pretty much guarantee that if we hit this trail with 20 people tonight, there would be tears.
Iā€™m thinking

Up orange
To spine
Up white
Up the hard way
New way down
Up the street to new knoeller
Back yellow

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Unlikely, but I'm sure much fun will still be had.

We've brought a few others on this section of trail twice now, and while there were no tears, there was some blood and a lot of cursing. I can pretty much guarantee that if we hit this trail with 20 people tonight, there would be tears.

is that all you care about now? is trying to make people cry? I didnt think thats what wcw was about . . . . but then im no expert.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
is that all you care about now? is trying to make people cry? I didnt think thats what wcw was about

That's not what Wildcat Wednesday is about, but it is what I'm about. I also care about making jokes, not being serious ever, and drinking beers, preferably other people's.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ok, first off....we need to start coming up with names for stuff at WC. wild blue, new blue, new white...new way down....shit is getting old

There are the death climbs on the white trail....The one that leads to wild blue, and the one that also leads to wild blue.

All of these have been around forever, but I would say that I have never thought about actually trying to pedal them until this year....thus they are "new"

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
we need to start coming up with names for stuff at WC

New way down is gonna be new way down until there is another new way down. Then we'll have old new way down and new new way down.

Wild blue is officially just the section of dark blue that is the strava segment, but I propose that we include wild blue extension when we say wild blue, because why would you ever ride old wild blue and not also ride the new extension on the other side of the woods road now that it's cleaned up?

On the other side of the railbed, we have upper new blue, and lower new blue, but we probably need better names for them. We should also probably still clean up that middle section, even though it's pretty stupid.

That section of white heading to wild blue is the unmake-able white or the impossible white, take your pick. I know Ed has cleaned it, and you and Dan are on the cusp, but I'm still gonna call it that after you guys make it clean. The other white climb to wild blue is just white straight up, vs up the switchbacks/goat trail.

And I like new white for the section we just cleared that nobody will like.

Also just to be clear, there are no new trails. We just cleaned up some old sections of white and dark blue that nobody has been riding.

I'll be honest and say that after mostly riding harder shit last year and to a lesser extent the year before, I was getting very bored riding at Wildcat. Now that we have all this new old stuff to ride, and we've been riding some stuff backwards for added challenge, I've fallen in love with Wildcat again.

rick81721

Lothar
That's not what Wildcat Wednesday is about, but it is what I'm about. I also care about making jokes, not being serious ever, and drinking beers, preferably other people's.
200w (2).gif

200 (7).gif

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
That section of white heading to wild blue is the unmake-able white or the impossible white, take your pick. I know Ed has cleaned it, and you and Dan are on the cusp, but I'm still gonna call it that after you guys make it clean. The other white climb to wild blue is just white straight up, vs up the switchbacks/goat trail.
Uhh Hello! I get no respect.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hope you guys ate your Wheaties this morning...New Way Up for the pre-ride tonight.

Top Bottom