What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

I don't even bother a 2nd look at anything from EQ. Always seems to be the highest price in the every store.
Yeah my local that carries them did have a price drop to reasonable numbers for a bit ($21-$23/4),
but prices are back up with their latest delivery- all about $30 per.
Again, the word I have heard is this reflects mark up from the brewery (not the shops),
along the lines of $10/4.

I can't believe they do this when so many other breweries beers are on the shelves for the same cost you would get picking it up direct.
I can understand a little bump, but this is silly and shortsighted,
can't imagine it doesn't hurt the bottom line on distro.

Yeah my local that carries them did have a price drop to reasonable numbers for a bit ($21-$23/4),
Again, the word I have heard is this reflects mark up from the brewery (not the shops),

I can't believe they do this when so many other breweries beers are on the shelves for the same cost you would get picking it up direct.
I find prices are the same for Tonewood at the local store and at the source. The source has better selection with so many breweries fighting for shelf space at the store. Looking forward to being able to walk to the new location.

It isn't silly if they are selling all they can at that price. Consider the prices of bottled water vs the cost

It isn't silly if they are selling all they can at that price. Consider the prices of bottled water vs the cost
How often do you reach for a $30/4-pack at the bottle shop?

How often do you reach for a $30/4-pack at the bottle shop?
Never. They probably had to lower the price of the old stock because it was….old. So it’s either (relatively) fresh as a huge markup or old and shitty at no markup. Yeah, I’ll skip eq

Back
Top Bottom