What are you watching now?

I watched the first hour of the Beastie Boys documentary on the trainer. I’m excited to watch the second half.
Mrs. G and I watched it last night.

It was like hanging out with old friends, we loved it.

I watched the first hour of the Beastie Boys documentary on the trainer. I’m excited to watch the second half.

We just finished up Tiger King.. I think this is next... or the Jordan doc.

I did the free trial of Apple TV+ to watch this, and then I found out that my ancient Apple TV doesn't support it. So I bought a new Apple TV. This was a pretty expensive free trial.

so you loaded the zwift trial? :D

I did the free trial of Apple TV+ to watch this, and then I found out that my ancient Apple TV doesn't support it. So I bought a new Apple TV. This was a pretty expensive free trial.

I was surprised to see that Apple TV was available to do download on my POS roku tv and Amazon fire stick. That sucks you had to do all that.
At least you have a new Apple TV now?

Well, now that you live in Fl half the year this show is just a typical Wednesday afternoon down there!!!

actually my friend from California who watched the series wants to check Carol's tiger "rescue" near Tampa when he comes down.

People forget about NJ's tiger lady?

Watched "The Platform" last night on Netflix. Anyone else seen it? The ending was kinda weird ( well, the whole movie is pretty fucked) but I might need someone to explain the ending to me. Side note, one of the prisoners looks sorta like my FIL.

Started re-watching Westworld. I watched season one years ago but never kept up.

Finished Homeland and I like how they ended the series.

we randomly picked a "recommended" movie on Netflix called Spenser Confidential.

It was OK I guess for a semi comedic action flick. as usual Mark Wahlberg loves to have everything Boston in his movies. It was Ok some good fights and action scenes but i rate it just above Meh like OK.

Back
Top Bottom