What are you watching now?

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
My wife was just changing channels and stops on Hoarders. She almost threw up she got so nauseous watching these houses. But she can sit and watch Dr. Pimple Popper all day long as they pull grapefruit size puss balls out of people's face without any problem.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Ozarks season 1 - think we are through 5.

did i mention my spouse is from MO - she wants to know when the meth people are going to get pissed - please don't tell me....
we did vacation on there for a long weekend. beautiful.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ozarks season 1 - think we are through 5.

did i mention my spouse is from MO - she wants to know when the meth people are going to get pissed - please don't tell me....
we did vacation on there for a long weekend. beautiful.
Hang on, it's got that Sopranos meets breaking bad style. Looks like a cool place to live. Isn't bentonville somewhere near the ozarks?

rlb

We wrapped Ozark season 3 last weekend. Damn, what a great show, the writing keeps getting better and better. Julia Garner was my favorite actor in the show until the brother showed up. That dude is on another level, I need to find out what else he's in. I think he'll blow up after this. From Howell FWIW.

Next up is Waco, because it's an interesting story + Julia Garner again. I'm sure she'll be just as impressive here.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I just finished the first season of Dave on FX, I watched it on Hulu, not sure if it is on all FX access points. It is the story of the rise of lil dicky, our favorite suburban white Jewish rapper from philly metro area. Lil dicky is played by himself and it is fair to say he is 100% unique. Of the 10 episodes, I am going to say that 3-4 Are a miss and one is straight up uncomfortable (episode 2), especially if you are watching with your better half. However, the season finale is straight gold, I actually watched it twice. Fair warning, some of the content is straight up offputting, but that kinda the point. Will look forward to another season.

1588425235161.jpeg

Mathers

I just finished the first season of Dave on FX, I watched it on Hulu, not sure if it is on all FX access points. It is the story of the rise of lil dicky, our favorite suburban white Jewish rapper from philly metro area. Lil dicky is played by himself and it is fair to say he is 100% unique. Of the 10 episodes, I am going to say that 3-4 Are a miss and one is straight up uncomfortable (episode 2), especially if you are watching with your better half. However, the season finale is straight gold, I actually watched it twice. Fair warning, some of the content is straight up offputting, but that kinda the point. Will look forward to another season.

View attachment 127481

Good show. Episode 2 was the Milking episode?
I lost my wife when her was banging the real doll thing.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep

View attachment 127481

You gotta watch the eating ass/milking episode with wife and 19 year old son in the room. I couldn't stop laughing watching him squirm. He had watched the first two episodes alone and recommended we watch it.

iman29

we just wrapped up watching a short series based on an author my wife likes to read called SAFE based on book by Harlan Coben. Crime thriller type show with twists and turns.

This one wasnt bad mostly cause she has not read the book so I didnt have to hear " thats not like the book" 20 times a minute. It was most interesting to watch Michael C Hall talk with a british accent, and in that series it seems everyone is loaded cause they all drive nice cars. We watched the other one called The Stranger and i was informed how much is was NOT like the book many times.

Next up is probably Ozark since I see some of yous giving it some good comments here.

Mathers

Watched the movie The Gift with Jason Bateman. I think it’s a Netflix movie.
Pretty good movie if your into the psychological thrillers

Top Bottom