What are you watching now?

Into the Badlands. Hell yes but you gotta like mindless ninja-like slaughter.

Killing Eve season 2 - disappointing especially considering how awesome season 1 was.

Why Women Kill - watched the first 5 episodes tonight. Pretty damn funny stuff.

After a few months of being committed to learn python but life getting in the way so I haven't made much progress. I've spent most of the weekend watching Corey Schafer's youtube channel and it just connected for me, I've maybe got 5 hours of actual youtube and note taking but finally put something together this evening. Ultimately I plan on putting together an app to scrape strava or trail forks for data and build on it with additional analytics and providing additional "community" resources.

o yea finished man in the high castle 5 minutes ago loved the show but I'm disappointed in how they wrapped it up so quickly, seriously could have made a whole season off of the final 2 episodes and dragged things out. I know people hate when shows go on to long but I enjoyed the final season of the x files so I have a low bar for entertainment if I get to experience a universe I've enjoyed for just a little longer regardless of quality.

I just finished S1 of Succession. $h!tshow train wreck, of the can’t look away variety. Starting S2 maybe after the kids go snoozin’.

Been casting YouTube lately and came across this dude.
https://bkxc.bike/news/2017/5/15/the-bkxc-origin-story

Like Jeff he has his own channel and some great rides. I can sit watch this stuff all night and not get bored. Makes you kinda want to quit your day job. @UtahJoe would be good at this, with the talking and riding part :)

I’ve been watching him for a couple years. He goes to some cool places, his laughing can get a bit much but he’s entertaining.

Watched US. It had a new interesting take on a horror film but had too many obvious questions I couldn’t look past.

The Irishman - meh. Scorcese could've edited an hour out of that thing. And Deniro as Irish?? Just slap in some blue contacts and make his "younger" eyes look Asian. The Pacino uber-ham scene right on cue. Pesci stole the show. And Ray Ramano was good too.

The scene when Deniro beat the shit out of the guy was the point in the movie where I realized both Deniro and Scorcese's better days were behind them.

Actually, Deniro's acting has gone down hill for awhile. It's almost like for the last 10 years he's been dealing with some mobility issues.

Succession. HBO.

it is a trainwreck, and you get to watch!

Dracula (2020) on Netflix.

E1: really good. funny stuff, great interpretation/modernization of the original story.

3 episodes, 90 minutes each.

Started the Aaron Hernandez story on Netflix
Slow first hour but I always was interested in the story so I’ll stick with it.

Anyone watched the MTB Insights series? Just stumbled across it on Prime. It’s pretty cool. I think there are multiple seasons.

Started Succession on HBO based on @Patrick - 6 episodes in and I am a fan. The show does an amazing job of making you both like & dislike every single character. I have to say that is really well done.

We also watched the Netflix Dracula. Episodes 1&2 were solid. The 3rd was a miss, though I do applaud the creators for taking a chance on it.

Went back to pick up Schitt's Creek, which we left off in season 3. Somewhere in season 4 now. Such a splendid show at times.

Back
Top Bottom