What are you watching now?

thegock

Agree with @Norm, 1 of the best shows ever. Pretty sure I know which character you mention.

McNulty and Bunk mf'er episode is a classic.

Don't think that that was what @Norm said, exactly, but I would ask what he thinks the top 3 GOAT series are. Then, I will answer by telling you it's The Sopranos, The Wire and the first season of True Detective. Ur welcome.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Don't think that that was what @Norm said, exactly, but I would ask what he thinks the top 3 GOAT series are. Then, I will answer by telling you it's The Sopranos, The Wire and the first season of True Detective. Ur welcome.

We watched maybe 10 minutes of TD once and put the idea back on the shelf. It’s still on my list I just think it was a bad night and we had no attention span.

I’ll watch for sure one day.

JDurk

Well, ok then.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
“Undone” series on Amazon. It’s weird and wild but also funny and poignant. Made me think of Calvin and Hobbes and how we all live in our own reality.

As a comic book dork i loved The Boys.

Amazon doesn’t always nail it, but sometimes I want to hug them for allowing crazy stuff to exist.

I’m boycotting all the new Star Wars “offerings”. Crap on my childhood will you!?
Besides Mandolorian, sorry. I have to finagle a Disney membership somehow but it sounds good.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
“Undone” series on Amazon. It’s weird and wild but also funny and poignant. Made me think of Calvin and Hobbes and how we all live in our own reality.

As a comic book dork i loved The Boys.

Amazon doesn’t always nail it, but sometimes I want to hug them for allowing crazy stuff to exist.

I’m boycotting all the new Star Wars “offerings”. Crap on my childhood will you!?
Besides Mandolorian, sorry. I have to finagle a Disney membership somehow but it sounds good.

We use my Disney membership at the shop. You can watch it here. We've just been watching Frozen on repeat because it's the best movie ever made.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Recently we burned through:
River (series, 1 season)
Unforgotten
The Missing Season 1

Now/new episodes of:
Atypical
Mrs Maisel

On deck:
End of the f&%^ing world Se 2
The Irishman

Solo/sans Mrs Manic:
re-watching Into the Badlands

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We use my Disney membership at the shop. You can watch it here. We've just been watching Frozen on repeat because it's the best movie ever made.
I need more beard to hang with you guys.

Ran into a childhood friend named Olaf recently. My kid thought he was the shit.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just finished re-watching The Last Jedi in preparation for tonight. With fresh eyes, I like it much more than the first few times I saw it. I've heard very mixed reviews for Rise of Skywalker, but I've been trying to avoid reading too much to avoid spoilers. Fingers crossed...

Top Bottom