What about..

MTBTyler

What about a trail journal where we could post our adventures?:hmmm:
How could you say no to this?? we have a unicycleing fourm for gods sake!:D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not for nothing but isn't the entire message board a trail journal?

BiknBen

My adventures are all throughout these forums. If it's road related it goes in the Tour De Jersey forum. I'll put 6-Mile stuff in that forum. Allaire stuff in Allaire forum. If I want some extra exposure, I put it in the General Bike Talk forum.

Aren't you 15 years old? Your adventures should involve girls, drugs, and alcohol. Why are you wasting time with bikes? ;)

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Aren't you 15 years old? Your adventures should involve girls, drugs, and alcohol. Why are you wasting time with bikes? ;)

MTBTyler, pay no attention to this man.
Following such advice will make you partially bald well before your time and force your tongue to grow beyond human proportions. It's true... it all happened to Ben!!!

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Following such advice will make you partially bald well before your time and force your tongue to grow beyond human proportions. It's true... it all happened to Ben!!!

And he's a better man for it! :rofl::rofl:

BiknBen

Fred and I don't know what you are talking about :rolleyes:

CIMG4534Small.jpg

Last edited:

MTBTyler

My adventures are all throughout these forums. If it's road related it goes in the Tour De Jersey forum. I'll put 6-Mile stuff in that forum. Allaire stuff in Allaire forum. If I want some extra exposure, I put it in the General Bike Talk forum.

FYI ben! One of the many reasons I bike is to stay away from drugs! Cant hack up a lung on the trails, :puke:need to breathe good right? As for girls...:rolleyes: I got that down to a science! Well maybe not, more like a scientific theory. hahahahaha..ha :rofl:

Last edited:

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
Bikes should only be used as transportation to and from beer vending locations. Girls are kinda like beer, they get you all revved up at night but leave you with a huge headache in the morning. Drugs on the otherhand, now that could be a forum....

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Fred and I don't know what you are talking about :rolleyes:

CIMG4534Small.jpg

Ah, Jeez, and Fred was so very young....

Evidence of a youth poorly spent.
Stick with the bikes, kid. The other stuff will all be there in college, when you really need it.

Top Bottom