We need a bike park!!!

JonF

Is the barrier of entry really bureaucratic or political or some other factor? Many NJ municipalities have a skate park so it would seem the notion of liability for something like a pump track wouldn't be an issue. Those tend to be a build once with minimal maintenance affairs whereas a dir pump track is going to need a lot more regular tlc and money to keep running. Now maybe one of those paved style tracks might be the ticket...

Strix

Is the barrier of entry really bureaucratic or political or some other factor? Many NJ municipalities have a skate park so it would seem the notion of liability for something like a pump track wouldn't be an issue. Those tend to be a build once with minimal maintenance affairs whereas a dir pump track is going to need a lot more regular tlc and money to keep running. Now maybe one of those paved style tracks might be the ticket...
There is also soiltac that can be used. Pump tracks get boring fast.

Reactions: don

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So glen park on steroids it seems . I'm very curious to check this place out now
was always on my list because I used to do jobs near there… kinda forgot about it after they canceled the MASS race last year.

Top Bottom