Wawayanda Spring Cleaning

jeffstick

JORBA: Waywayanda
JORBA.ORG
The Campmor H2H Race #1, 6th Annual Wawayanda Spring Cleaning race is approaching quickly. The race is in two weeks. The course is set and we think you will enjoy this years course as it includes much of the same as years past with some never raced sections.

This years course is about 8.5 miles. It is a mix of single track, double track and fire roads. If you raced the past 3 or 4 years expect this years course to go in reverse. A map can be found at www.blackbearcycling.com. In the event of rain the course may be altered.

We would like to see more pre-registration as it makes it easier to process the morning of the race. Just sign the waiver, take your number and you are off. The line is much quicker for pre-registration and you also receive a cool race shirt.

We hope to see you all out at the Spring Cleaning.

Black Bear Cycling

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Cool. I really like that direction, and that new section with the rock work off the pipeline is awesome! Big improvement from the mucky road.
Will the Cat 3 be doing the whole lap including white dot?

Pre-register and save $9 - yes. Wow, wake up pixy! I need to get my licesnce too. . :cool:

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Hey Jeff, is the section south of the top of the pipeline (pine tree forest) clear of those massive blowdowns yet or is that for another day?

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
The first year I raced H2H I dreaded Waway -- seemed super hard. 2nd time (last year) I rode there 3 or 4 times in advance of the race and it ended up amongst my better races of the year. Looking back I probably had the most fun too. It's not a cakewalk like Stewart, Tymor or Kittatiny, but like Jeff said it really does have a mix of everything. I'll miss not being there this year. If you're remotely interested in racing I strongly advise this race. And without question the Black Bear crew runs the show as well as anyone!

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rode the course. Love it. Really good mix of everything. It feels like a Mt Bikers course, not one of those roadie speed duals.

Black Bear Rocks.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Rode the course. Love it. Really good mix of everything. It feels like a Mt Bikers course, not one of those roadie speed duals.

Black Bear Rocks.

Ditto.
Just got back from the course.
Special kudos to those involved in the section bypassing that perpetually wet piece on the pipeline. The rock armored segment is the cat's ass.

jontotman

Never been there but I'm excited and looking forward on this upcoming race. I hope I could pre-ride the race course soon. Liong I hope it doesn't rain when we go up there.

jontotman

I want to preride tomorrow early afternoon. Anyone care to join?
Hey Rob I can't make it tomorrow but I may be able to join Panhead on the other thread on Sunday @ 6:30 AM. That's a good time for me since my better half assigned me to bring my daughter to a kids b-day party at noon time so I have to be home by 11:00 AM

Robson

6:30 am....that's kind of early for me. Besides, weather tomorrow will be great! Call me if you change your mind:)

Top Bottom