Trail Maintenance Date - Sunday October 26, 9:00 am

X

xcrunner1991

Me and my buddy will be there hope the weather works out for us.

Sircrashalot

It looks like I will be able to make this but might get there a little late. How far in from the lot/how hard will it be to find where you will be working?

Wobbegong

It looks like I will be able to make this but might get there a little late. How far in from the lot/how hard will it be to find where you will be working?

We will be working on the new single track section in the woods, not in the field section nearest the lot on Jaques lane. Just walk the new trail and you'll find us.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I am in too..

Last minute change of plans.

..the swell should last all day.

f2f4

I'll be there; it's a bit of a drive but hopefully I'll be on time.

J - All the shots came out great, but I haven't had time to process them yet. I'll bring the CD by when I'm done.

Wobbegong

Thanks!!!

Thanks to everyone who came out today to dig with us. We had 14 people who put in 42 hours of work.

We worked on bench cutting a few sections and building up some corners. I think we did some great work today.

Last edited:

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I got to ride the new stuff and it's very fast and flowy. Grrrrrrreat success:D

-Jim.

MTBTyler

Great time! I learned to respect the trails more, and how much effort realy goes in to makeing them. Cant wait to ride them! My dad (kev the stump killer!) had a great time also.

qsilvr99

Had a good time.

Haven't stopped laughing since I face planted hard when I was going through the twisty short pines and came up on Jim. Front break works too well:getsome:

TM sections flowed quite well!

Sircrashalot

Had to bail.... the project I had to do today that I thought I could dent enuf early this a.m. to sneak over to help out this morning quickly made it clear that it would be an all day event.:mad2: Just three more hours in each day would help so much....

f2f4

Awesome stuff today!

Sorry I had to leave a bit early, but the shots I got at Diablo made it worth it. You may be seeing some of my work in Decline / Bike if things go my way.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Thanks to everyone who came out today to dig with us. We had 14 people who put in 42 hours of work.

We worked on bench cutting a few sections and building up some corners. I think we did some great work today.

This is what I like to hear. As someone who likes to ride 6mile, I thank the folks who worked hard today to make my next ride even better. I hope to check this new improved trail soon.

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
gotta make it to the next one. Slept in today recovering from food poisoning episode all day saturday. I'll give it a test spin this week.

Wobbegong

i mean, i would have helped, but it was my day off :rofl:

Thats the quote of the day for sure... :)

We saw a guy riding his bike up the trail and in a goofing around manner told him that we had an extra rake if he wanted to help out. He response was "I would, but its my day off" :hmmm:

Wobbegong

Great time! I learned to respect the trails more, and how much effort realy goes in to makeing them. Cant wait to ride them! My dad (kev the stump killer!) had a great time also.

Your father makes stumps cry.. I could hear them softly weep as he approached.:D

You guys were awesome! Hope to see you at the next session we get together.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
This section needed some loving as we basically rough cut it in September and let it go.

Now with some extra fine tuning this new trail is really great.

I plan on doing some more myself in the AM this week once I ride it a few times.

Thanks to everyone for lending a hand and giving back some loving to the trails.

j-

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions