This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

To be more accurate - more sick people. 1 billion infected globally so far. 9.3 billion vaccine doses administered = $$$

Their revenue hasn't gone up that much:

I wonder what the impact of people dying due to covid or because of covid is doing to their bottom line. Because once they are ded they are no longer (potential) customers.

Looks like they are are reaping the benefits in 2021.

Still, I maintain it's in big pharma's best interest to keep people alive. Would you rather have 8 billion (potential) customers or 4 billion? Seems like a no brainer. Maybe their goal is to figure out a way to keep people sick and not dead and still have the same life expectancy and keep the economy chugging along so people can still afford to pay for their pills and somehow keep the environment friendly for making more and more babies. GLWS.

Last edited:

Still, I maintain it's in big pharma's best interest to keep people alive. Would you rather have 8 billion (potential) customers or 4 billion? Seems like a no brainer. Maybe their goal is to figure out a way to keep people sick and not dead and still have the same life expectancy and keep the economy chugging along so people can still afford to pay for their pills and somehow keep the environment friendly for making more and more babies. GLWS.
The Sacklers at Perdue Pharma figured out you can make a ton of money and still kill a good portion of your customers.

So is selling ivermectin.
Ivermectin is a generic drug (same with alternate medicine) selling for pennies versus big pharma vax which cost thousands. Big pharma is subsidized by our tax dollars. Their profits privatized, obviously, and all with indemnity - no risk for big pharma. All profit. They do not care about you or I. They are a company and their only purpose is to make money. Nothing wrong with that but people are being played thinking a corporation actually cares.

Of course they made a ton of money last year. Much of that was from vaccines and drugs which are doing exactly what you said - keeping people alive. If everyone were perfectly healthy - big pharma is in trouble!

None of this has anything to do with conspiracies, however, just the consequences of a global pandemic where big pharma were global heroes.

Ivermectin is a generic drug (same with alternate medicine) selling for pennies versus big pharma vax which cost thousands. Big pharma is subsidized by our tax dollars. Their profits privatized, obviously, and all with indemnity - no risk for big pharma. All profit. They do not care about you or I. They are a company and their only purpose is to make money. Nothing wrong with that but people are being played thinking a corporation actually cares.
You must be fun at parties.

News flash: No one cares about you.

Ivermectin is a generic drug (same with alternate medicine) selling for pennies versus big pharma vax which cost thousands.

I thought that the price of the vaccines was not "thousands," but then, we members of the vast global conspiracy know how to 'google.'. It is actually from about $15---$37, which took me less than 5 minutes to read.

Quite a few of the research minds in pharma are MDs and scientists, who have evident empathy, but it would seem that the Sacklers and Scherelie's don't care about you or me.

Oh, and me and the men stole the 🍓. U got us, Captain Queeg.

Vaccines are a low-margin, high-volume business. They're not a big money-maker. Same with generics, which btw have usually moved out of big pharma and into the generic world. As organizations, the goal of the company is to obviously make a profit, and there is plenty of risk there for the company, just look at the ups and downs of Merck and Pfizer. Big Pharma is also usually the target of governmental ire (not subsidies), and are right up there in popularity with Oil, Tobacco, and guns. Our government likes to tax the shit out of big pharma, and also make them look like the villains with their high drug costs, so whatever party is in power can once again swoop in as the savior of the common man by "lowering drug costs", get more votes to stay in power, etc. (you know the game). Whatever your opinion is of big pharma, if it weren't for them you'd be dying much sooner from all the curable shit that killed people 100yrs ago.

View attachment 176654

Figure $25 per dose that's 13.25 Billion Dollars. Big #s.

I'm not commenting if that's high, if it's a conspiracy, whatever. Just interesting to see what the number is.

add that to the conspiracy that the government footed the whole research bill so no cost to the pharma,
and pre-paid for the development and production of multiple possible vaccines which were scrubbed.
govt is now trading favors with the insurance industry - cause they aren't covering everything for free if there isn't anything in it for them
(aside from fewer hospitalizations) - that would be the indemnification of their clients - why would that be necessary if the vax were
"completely safe"

Drinking went up, gun purchases went up. nice combo.

there is a food shortage, so restaurants (which buy at a discount) were closed, and premiums charged to consumers,
so they made more money with less work

all the zoom calls were recorded, and scanned for secrets. never have enough leverage

hari seldon predicted all of this - and the fact that nobody would listen.

wake-up people. (sorry, mixed my matrix with foundation there.)

complicated things are hard to fathom in totality. Easier to get it into a couple hours of talking points.

add that to the conspiracy that the government footed the whole research bill so no cost to the pharma,
and pre-paid for the development and production of multiple possible vaccines which were scrubbed.
govt is now trading favors with the insurance industry - cause they aren't covering everything for free if there isn't anything in it for them
(aside from fewer hospitalizations) - that would be the indemnification of their clients - why would that be necessary if the vax were
"completely safe"

Drinking went up, gun purchases went up. nice combo.

there is a food shortage, so restaurants (which buy at a discount) were closed, and premiums charged to consumers,
so they made more money with less work

all the zoom calls were recorded, and scanned for secrets. never have enough leverage

hari seldon predicted all of this - and the fact that nobody would listen.

wake-up people. (sorry, mixed my matrix with foundation there.)

complicated things are hard to fathom in totality. Easier to get it into a couple hours of talking points.
I can't tell if you're serious with the conspiracy stuff or joking.

I really wasn't making any point outside that the cost is high. I'm sure similar calculations for Starbucks latte's sold in a year would be just as crazy.

View attachment 176654

Figure $25 per dose that's 13.25 Billion Dollars. Big #s.

I'm not commenting if that's high, if it's a conspiracy, whatever. Just interesting to see what the number is.
Look at what Revlimid brings in annually… that’s just one company, one drug.

The USA pays for the worlds drugs. Unfortunate cost of also having a significant portion of the development. But payers are willing to pay it. Pricing is a complicated thing. Trump had all the Pharma heads together. It’s not so simple to just say lower prices. But if you say it, you get votes.

I’m with @Captain Brainstorm a toothache could have taken someone out. Now we are looking at CAR-T therapies as an actual option, and it’s just the start.

I can't tell if you're serious with the conspiracy stuff or joking

The points are real, other than Hari? The reasons? I'd like to think very smart people are weighing alternatives, and money is one factor. Votes are a factor. But perhaps if ya do the right thing, money and votes follow,

What are the results of all this contact tracing ? Did they find 80% were household?

The points are real, other than Hari? The reasons? I'd like to think very smart people are weighing alternatives, and money is one factor. Votes are a factor. But perhaps if ya do the right thing, money and votes follow,

What are the results of all this contact tracing ? Did they find 80% were household?
I'm finding your posts easier to figure out if I read them in Alex Jones' voice. Haven't been able to figure out Max's or The Gock's yet however. I tried Spicoli for Max and it helped a little.

Back
Top Bottom