This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

iLuveketchup

Do you think it's also a conspiracy theory when big tech, govt, and media silence / censor any dissident to their narrative? Why shouldn't they speak out and, if truly crazy, then it would come to light of how whacky they are? 'The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.'

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you think it's also a conspiracy theory
Conspiracy people always fascinate me...Do you think a group of more than 2 people are capable of keeping anything of interest a secret? Much less REALLY juicy information that any news organization would LOVE to hear? I mean Clinton couldnt even get a BJ in the oval office on a weekend without the whole world knowing about it.

iLuveketchup

Conspiracy people always fascinate me...Do you think a group of more than 2 people are capable of keeping anything of interest a secret? Much less REALLY juicy information that any news organization would LOVE to hear? I mean Clinton couldnt even get a BJ in the oval office on a weekend without the whole world knowing about it.
Do you not think big tech, media, and the govt are in cahoots to script a narrative? They have removed people from speaking and any dissident (for the time) is labeled a conspiracy. Again I don't think the virus is a conspiracy but the manufactured reaction to the virus is.

And what was called 'conspiracy theory' a few months ago is now true. For example, it was once a conspiracy theory that this virus came from a lab in Wuhan. Now its no longer label as such.

ebarker9

I would LOVE a source on this.

Saying that it's possible that the virus could have emerged from a lab was never really a "conspiracy theory". Using a bunch of random bits of evidence to concoct a narrative to say that "IT HAD TO BE FROM A LAB, EVERYONE IS LYING" was and continues to be a conspiracy theory given that the US intel community hasn't come to a conclusion.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My uncle thinks there are people living inside the Earth, and they are clearly much more technologically savvy than we are. Most of our tech advancements have come from them, so obviously the big tech companies and our government know about them, and they are all keeping it secret. I'm not joking.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Enron pulled it off for about 6 years - only a handful of people knew what they were doing was
unethical (it really wasn't illegal, just not explained in reporting - check pls @clarkenstein )

The conspirators - Arthur Andersen accounting. They knew something was wrong, but audits are not something
where you go back and say you need to pay us more to dig deeper. On the flip side, you can't shoot yourself
in the foot dealing with one of the largest (by share price) companies in the world

They took down lucent and cisco (and siemens) with them. It was ugly.
They survived only because of their installed base and other businesses.

Nobody asked - how are they doing that? Fake energy trading? Dark fiber on-demand.
mostly all a ruse by a small group of people carefully orchestrating what others saw.

-------------------------------

This does not work at a global level.
How do would we know it isn't a conspiracy to place the source of the virus in the town where a chinese lab is to get access to the lab?
as opposed to it actually being from the lab? I'd go with that as more likely.

Dissenters are shut down because of misinformation, not new knowledge.

The masks in school for very young children is an interesting one - both sides have their plus and minus.
let the locals decide. don't like the decision of the majority (elected or appointed) - move.

Last edited:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you not think big tech, media, and the govt are in cahoots to script a narrative?
Do I think there are narratives, yes...do I think groups try to steer a narrative...of course...Do I think this is a secret...or a conspiracy...or even NEWS? No, I do not. The world is, was, always will be trying to sell you something. If any "narratives" require groups of people to lie, cover up or keep what they might feel are unethical secrets...... sorry I call bullshit. People cant and dont keep secrets....not with each other and certainly not in large groups. I remember the 911 truthers going on about how they wired the towers with explosives....lol, ya NOBODY in that whole building would have said anything. PLEASE!!!!
They have removed people from speaking and any dissident
everyone now is a dissident.....everyone cant wait to run to social media and rail against everything....The government can't shut up anyone, companies cant shut anyone up. If the government/industry wants to "shut people up" I can direct them to my social media feed where several of my contacts spend all day blasting everyone.

iLuveketchup

Let me give you another example of what you would call a 'conspiracy theory'. The WH, CDC, big pharma have conspired to eliminate alternate medicine/therapy like Ivermectin. Where it is proven to be effective in places that have crushed this virus i.e. Japan and India. And they have done this all for profit, as ivermectin is a generic drug and sells for pennies.

Call me crazy if you wish, but the motivation is for profit and not about health. I'm not saying this is good or bad, but what is. It is the hand that is dealt.

roc

My uncle thinks there are people living inside the Earth, and they are clearly much more technologically savvy than we are. Most of our tech advancements have come from them, so obviously the big tech companies and our government know about them, and they are all keeping it secret. I'm not joking.
I’m not sure if this is the right place to let you know, but you’re uncle may be nuts? I’m guessing you know this.

roc

Let me give you another example of what you would call a 'conspiracy theory'. The WH, CDC, big pharma have conspired to eliminate alternate medicine/therapy like Ivermectin. Where it is proven to be effective in places that have crushed this virus i.e. Japan and India. And they have done this all for profit, as ivermectin is a generic drug and sells for pennies.

My nephew keeps telling me about Ivermectin. Where do you see that it’s been proven effective? My nephew sent me some study from Mexico? Why wouldn’t the “government, big pharma“ want it to work. Who gains a big enough advantage to benefit from people not being able to use Ivermectin as a cure?
Call me crazy if you wish, but the motivation is for profit and not about health. I'm not saying this is good or bad, but what is. It is the hand that is dealt.

Motivation for profit and not health happens all the time. What’s your point?

roc

But he read about it on the Internet. You can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true. He'd be happy to show you his research if you are interested.
thats also a book by James Murray from Impractical Jokers. That guy is has written a few best sellers, now THAT’S NUTS.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Where it is proven to be effective in places that have crushed this virus i.e. Japan
ok, this was a 3 second google search.....AP is part of the conspiracy im assuming?

And whose stopping you from taking ivermectin? I mean its not FDA approved for treating covid, but neither is eating paint chips.....this is america, go right ahead. Smoking weed seems to be the cure for just about everything that its not an official approved treatment for....I dont see the drug companies halting the legal sale of it.

Enron pulled it off for about 6 year
yes, but off the top of my head....I remember the whistleblowers name...Sharon watkins. :)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I wouldn't be choosing countries where the state actually does control the media as examples.

We did find that prednisone (pennies per dose) is effective in avoiding intubation.
This alone reduced the need for ventilators. Although the ones made with legos and their smart brick (mindstorm) were cool.

Captain Brainstorm

I agree with a lot of what you say, but the ivermectin thing is horse shit. Ivermectin is like all the other old drugs out there that are off patent, that they're trying to breathe new life into with COVID. and squeeze out a few more bucks (kind of proving your other point with this btw.) There's no clinical proof that it works, but someone somewhere may be running a clinical study on it, and if its well controlled it will definitively prove that it doesn't work.

ok, this was a 3 second google search.....AP is part of the conspiracy im assuming?

And whose stopping you from taking ivermectin? I mean its not FDA approved for treating covid, but neither is eating paint chips.....this is america, go right ahead. Smoking weed seems to be the cure for just about everything that its not an official approved treatment for....I dont see the drug companies halting the legal sale of it.
Pot is a perfect example of our government "looking out for our best interests". THC has been shown to help with nausea, pain, and appetite, particularly with patients undergoing chemo. The CBD however is pure snake oil. The only reason no one has run a well controlled pivotal study on it is because it will prove that it doesn't work, and the entire house of cards will collapse. The one and only sole reason pot is being legalized is so our government can tax the shit out of it and get in on the money.

iLuveketchup

Motivation for profit and not health happens all the time. What’s your point?
My point has been the same since my first post on this thread. What people are calling conspiracy — there is a concerted effort to drum up panic only to keep this labeled as an ‘emergency’. Done because of profit. I don’t think it’s a conspiracy, it’s just business.

roc

My point has been the same since my first post on this thread. What people are calling conspiracy — there is a concerted effort to drum up panic only to keep this labeled as an ‘emergency’. Done because of profit. I don’t think it’s a conspiracy, it’s just business.
But what about Ivermectin? Where can you show me it works?

Top Bottom