Things that make you smile :)

MMuller

Thanks Shawn Chadwick for loaning me his nice bike so I could get back in the woods! So much fun on trails I haven't been on in over 3 years, some that I helped build like this one. Nice high end FS bike could hit anything without shattering my spine and had that skiing in deep powder feel. Yay bikes...
Side note: widest bars I've ever ridden! Is this what all the kids are into these days? Had me sweating a couple not-so-tight on a cx bike twisties. Ha.20210719_124623.jpg

MMuller

3 days, 3 rides. May have to start posting in the "Rides" forum again. Such a fun bike! (wide bars and everything.) In the right gear this thing rolls up, down, over anything like nothing. 20 years on cross country race bikes and CX this is just what the back surgeon ordered. Let's make it 4 for 4 today.

SRP climb 21.jpg

Over the Bars

Follow up orthopedic appointment today and x-rays on my arm/elbow doctor says the break healed up nicely and I can ride my mountain bike he doesn't recommend crashing though and did say it's probably going to hurt to ride...... I got home dropped my bike down aired the tires up and rode around my yard and up my driveway a few times it deffinitly hurt but I'm going to try a short ride sometime soon

Top Bottom