Things that make you smile :)

Gotta give a shout out to Wahoo - best service ever. Sent in via their website a complaint on Wednesday about my 1.2 year old Wahoo Tickr Fit heartrate monitor strap support breaking off. They approved warranty replacement on thursday, shipped a new one friday, and it will arrive next tuesday. Wow!

I remember when I started riding 20 years ago I'd get this sprocket mark on my leg a bunch. Told my brother who was a long time racer that I was thinking of getting a tattoo of it. Chuckled saying "You're actually thinking of getting a tattoo of a rookie ring?" Ha! Anyway, good to see it making it's mark here and there again.
20210627_164801.jpg

I remember when I started riding 20 years ago I'd get this sprocket mark on my leg a bunch. Told my brother who was a long time racer that I was thinking of getting a tattoo of it. Chuckled saying "You're actually thinking of getting a tattoo of a rookie ring?" Ha! Anyway, good to see it making it's mark here and there again.
View attachment 160505

I still get those

Pivot turned that frown upside down: They turned my crash replacement around in 3 weeks and with no explanation, gave me a whole new frame, instead of just a rear triangle. And i even got a hat and stickers! What a great company.

Back
Top Bottom