Things that make you smile :)

i suggest that it is a biking park for mountain bikes, not a mountain park for bikes.
(mountain bike) park,
not
Mountain (bike park) (you would distribute the mountain over bike and park in this case)

even the bridges are flat in WSF!

New bike day! Thanks to @Kirt and @Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST for the advice. It's a leftover 2020 Trek Top Fuel 9.8. 120/115mm Fox Performace suspension, Full Eagle GX 12-speed, SLX brakes, carbon 30mm wheels with DT internals, 2.4 inch tires. I stumbled upon it at Peddlers Shop in Deptford, NJ. Jack Davis, the shop manager, was great to deal with and was honest and straighforward. I got a solid deal on it being a leftover. My Anthem will go to a former co-worker who wants to dip his toes into MTB.

If anyone wants the dropper post, I'm throwing it out on Route 22 after dark tonight.

#fyourpivot

20210607_143424.jpg

Top views can be deceiving!
i suggest that it is a biking park for mountain bikes, not a mountain park for bikes.
(mountain bike) park,
not
Mountain (bike park) (you would distribute the mountain over bike and park in this case)

even the bridges are flat in WSF!
Came in for a 3D chart of Florida top most elevation compared to the median average height of its population calculated on a monthly basis and the peak speed of seasonal hurricane winds (don’t want to say that it was an ambush, but it was...). Very disappointed.

Top views can be deceiving!

Came in for a 3D chart of Florida top most elevation compared to the median average height of its population calculated on a monthly basis and the peak speed of seasonal hurricane winds (don’t want to say that it was an ambush, but it was...). Very disappointed.
I'd rather use predicate calculus.

I got one philosophy class under my belt and enjoyed it!
Way ahead of me, I only had one college class in total and to this day I’m not sure what is was all about (I strongly suspect it was orientation, I never made it back to the building except to take back my high school diploma a few years later).

I’ve been slowly adding basic miles after my fibula fracture, and have a basic out-n-back route I take the SS. My wife asked what bike I’ve been using and suggested, why don’t you use your mountain bike? I seriously had to think before asking which one that was, and she replied, your Fat Chance (‘89) :)

One day you are walking out of a hospital with a small human in a basket, the next they are graduating high school. My oldest, National Honor Society, top 10 in her class, student council and a host of other things. Came home from graduation with a couple grand in awards and scholarships, super proud of her. If she didnt look exactly like me i would question if she was mine. Next stop Rutgers School of Nursing.
FB_IMG_1624218847922.jpgFB_IMG_1624218481978.jpgFB_IMG_1624218467588.jpg

Last edited:
One day you are walking out of a hospital with a small human in a basket, the next they are graduating high school. My oldest, National Honor Society, top 10 in her class, student council and a host of other things. Came home from graduation with a couple grand in awards and scholarships, super proud of her. If she didnt look exactly like me i would question if she was mine. Next stop Rutgers School of Nursing.
View attachment 160154View attachment 160155View attachment 160156

Congrats and triple kudos for her heading to nursing school . Amazing. 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom