Things that make you smile :)

View attachment 164298
Not sure how @Carson drove that damn road for so long

It's brutal. NJDOT dropped the ball on timing those lights. US-22 is done right: if you get a green and drive 60MPH, you should have smooth sailing.

I would only stop people for running the red light if the opposing traffic already had the green (there is a short period of time when all 4 sides have red). I wanted them out of town as much as they wanted to be out of town.

Here is a weird one posted on my West Milford police Facebook page. Hard to believe this is true.
Towns people were responding with " how am I supposed to know when to stop"
Capture.JPG

Here is a weird one posted on my West Milford police Facebook page. Hard to believe this is true.
Towns people were responding with " how am I supposed to know when to stop"
View attachment 164317

NJS 39:4-36 applies to marked and unmarked crosswalks. Crazy, right??

A. The driver of a vehicle must stop and stay stopped for a pedestrian crossing the roadway within any marked crosswalk, but shall yield the right-of-way to a pedestrian crossing the roadway within an unmarked crosswalk at an intersection, except at crosswalks when the movement of traffic is being regulated by police officers or traffic control signals, or where otherwise prohibited by municipal, county, or State regulation, and except where a pedestrian tunnel or overhead pedestrian crossing has been provided, but no pedestrian shall suddenly leave a curb or other place of safety and walk or run into the path of a vehicle which is so close that it is impossible for the driver to yield.

Today I rode Nockamixon with an old, old friend. I last saw him in our college days. He introduced me to a 1964 1/2 Mustang 289 and Two Live Crew.

A few years ago, he was up to about 300 pounds and decided to change his life. Started MTBing. Then I had surgery. Then he broke his ankle. Then we both lost our Dads last year.

Today was finally our first ride. Hopefully more to come.

88650.jpeg

I do not understand how Greggggg works, but I'm starting to come around. Our talent is finally looking like it's becoming high end and deep.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I share that optimism yet, but I was super stoked that they won.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I share that optimism yet, but I was super stoked that they won.

I'm far from a fan, but the results are kinda decent so far. WCQ will be a serious test. Hoping we actually get a few matches with a healthy squad.

Great fishing out of that harbor. Hop on a party boat! Last time I was there was for a "work conference" - between golfing at Torrey Pines, fishing, hanging out at bars and restaurants, I think the split between conference and play time was 1:10. Ah one of the good things about pretending to work
FTFY

Back
Top Bottom