Things that make you smile :)

@serviceguy Pressing the Ignore button can be liberating and powerful, making your mtbnj.com experience so much more enjoyable, and make you smile.

I don't really need another tool box, I thought, but I couldn't pass it up $5 at a local garage sale.
It even came with 10 screw drivers and 2 Rigid pipe wrenches, and some box cutters and other small tools.
I put it in place of a smaller tool box and moved the smaller one to a shelf. It's already filled up.
Dsc06767.jpg

We get this every delivery from UPS. The driver parks on the road, walks up the driveway and sidewalk, puts the package on the porch and rings the doorbell.

FedEx backs all the way up the drive and throws the package in the general direction of the house.

noone around here rings the bell, not fedex not ups not usps not dhl or amazon. so its nice when it gets used. especially if the weather is shit

also they all have instructions to leave packages at the back door instead of the front, maybe 40% of the time they get left where they are told to.

I don't really need another tool box, I thought, but I couldn't pass it up $5 at a local garage sale.
It even came with 10 screw drivers and 2 Rigid pipe wrenches, and some box cutters and other small tools.
I put it in place of a smaller tool box and moved the smaller one to a shelf. It's already filled up.
View attachment 164997

I was gifted a toolbox and now my slight twinge of collecting for Craftsman USA stuff has started. At the very least I need to complete my 12 point metric sockets with no skips.

noone around here rings the bell, not fedex not ups not usps not dhl or amazon. so its nice when it gets used. especially if the weather is shit

also they all have instructions to leave packages at the back door instead of the front, maybe 40% of the time they get left where they are told to.

Bezos does not allow for this type of time wasting on the clock.

Back
Top Bottom