Things that make you smile :)

Dingo

instructions say don't hit it with a hammer. so i hit it with a hammer.

View attachment 121884

Apparently spark plug wires are yummy - i was expecting a nest under there, but not bad.

View attachment 121885
Technically your not hitting the flywheel with a hammer, wack the crankshaft.
I had this tecumseh knocker, way back in my mini bike days early 70's. Made a lot of money fixing small engines.
Be sure to install those coils in the correct direction (side), or no fire. Don't ask how I learned that..

Attachments

• knocker2.jpg
    knocker2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 9

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
POE+ is the way to go nowadays...

easier to run power with this one and use the wifi network because outdoor.
I also have a CCTV power hub in my house! But it isn't for CCTV.
Maybe I'll document that project soon too.

I like the POE stuff - my outdoor access point is POE, 50M cable, with the injector indoors.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
At @Ryan.P's suggestion, we ordered Tacoria for lunch today via Doordash. The order got delayed for whatever reason, and I went into the help menu and selected cancel order, just to see if I could. It gave me the option of canceling the order, or accepting a $40 credit and continuing to wait for the order. The order total was $50, so I called the restaurant, and they said the food was ready, and that their system said the dasher was on the way, although the app couldn't give me any info on their location for some reason. The restaurant said we could pick up the order if the dasher didn't arrive, so I accepted the credit, and then about ten minutes later I got notification that my order had been picked up. So we got $50 of delicious Mexican food for $10.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
At @Ryan.P's suggestion, we ordered Tacoria for lunch today via Doordash. The order got delayed for whatever reason, and I went into the help menu and selected cancel order, just to see if I could. It gave me the option of canceling the order, or accepting a $40 credit and continuing to wait for the order. The order total was $50, so I called the restaurant, and they said the food was ready, and that their system said the dasher was on the way, although the app couldn't give me any info on their location for some reason. The restaurant said we could pick up the order if the dasher didn't arrive, so I accepted the credit, and then about ten minutes later I got notification that my order had been picked up. So we got $50 of delicious Mexican food for $10.
Wtf!

We just went in person and didn't get any deals!

The place (and town) are DEAD.

Top Bottom