Things that make you smile :)

Saw a fat guy riding a townie at about 8 mph and wearing one of these - had to do a doubletake but unfortunately the forward cam didn't get a good pic of him:

unnamed.jpg

March 4, 1776, the New York Congress resolved to destroy the lighthouse at Sandy Hook,
so as not to aid the British fleet, which were expected to arrive in the New York City area shortly thereafter.
Although located in New Jersey, the lighthouse was under the jurisdiction of NY since the monies for its
construction was raised by NY lotteries. The lens and lamps were removed on March 6, but the British quickly
reestablished the light. In June 1776, the Americans tried once again to make the light inoperable with cannon,
but barely made a dent!
87208229_2737959419632534_8902952311043653632_o.jpg

This went from frown to smile.

Sons front wheel was leaking air every week turns out the inner edge was bent slightly. Of course nice premium wheels only made 1 year in 2013. OEM cost over $300.

Search eBay found a few and made an offer to buy one for $160 shipped. It showed up and looked BETTER than the pics for the one I bid on looks brand new!

Tire shop cost was only $20 to recalibrate the TPM valve and I didn’t have to pay for mounting /balancing because they helped me out by putting it under my tire hazard warranty.

CA6A4E46-E957-498B-9EF6-AD75084B9A07.jpeg

Arrgghh! They're all over the neighbor's artificial pond (more like an oversize puddle) right behind my house, once one of them gets going they all start and it goes on for hours! I think I'll borrow @jklett 's flamethrower one of these days, I actually ate frogs a few times and they're not bad, kind like chicken...they haven't started yet but I guess it won't be long now...

Arrgghh! They're all over the neighbor's artificial pond (more like an oversize puddle) right behind my house, once one of them gets going they all start and it goes on for hours! I think I'll borrow @jklett 's flamethrower one of these days, I actually ate frogs a few times and they're not bad, kind like chicken...they haven't started yet but I guess it won't be long now...
...and as expected they just started. Just a few now but they’re going to be about a million of them in s as few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom