Things that make you smile :)

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How does temp affect shock wiz?

directly not at all, but it does affect the pressure in your shock, so you have to set the baseline at the trailhead so that its not altered by the ambient temperature (it does record the temperature when you save the profiles)

@rick81721 you can borrow them from shops, or @Patrick, or my wifes crazy aunt bought me one, and since i like data im taking my time and trying different things out with it.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
directly not at all, but it does affect the pressure in your shock, so you have to set the baseline at the trailhead so that its not altered by the ambient temperature (it does record the temperature when you save the profiles)

@rick81721 you can borrow them from shops, or @Patrick, or my wifes crazy aunt bought me one, and since i like data im taking my time and trying different things out with it.
Next in line. THANKS!

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
When Macho Nacho gives your Doordash driver your burrito and someone else's burrito and they got extra guac in theirs too.

Hopefully this doesn't mean that anyone here will need to post in the things that make you frown thread.

BPaze

When Macho Nacho gives your Doordash driver your burrito and someone else's burrito and they got extra guac in theirs too.

Hopefully this doesn't mean that anyone here will need to post in the things that make you frown thread.
You clearly get burrito's really often, what is the best local place? I've tried Bubbakoo's, Tito's and Maddy's.

one piece crank

My Vans order just shipped from Chengdu China, and my family has demanded they be put into no-open-box-quarantine-on-arrival.

In all fairness, they are blue and yellow, and I will call them Coronas!

Kaleidopete

February 17, 2006, the Twin Lights in Highlands, New Jersey became a National Historic Landmark.
In addition to being a lighthouse, the site is associated with the first official reading of the Pledge of Allegiance,
demonstrations of the wireless telegraph, and advancements in radar technology.

86377983_2705918802836596_4494758935407886336_o.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
ded batteries on the roadie, had to pull the bike out of the trainer.
left trainer pedals on for ride.

1582645220177.png

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i mean, i dont see why your smiling about those, they look scary . . . . ?

spd on the non-strap side.....you've never gone to a spin class!
although catching that strap on something would make for an epic ejection!

Kaleidopete

The Sandy Hook unit of Gateway National Recreation Area the "Igloo" magazines.
These two semi-cylindrical magazines were constructed on the point northwest of
Spermaceti Cove and southwest of Battery Mills. The were built in 1942-1943 to hold T.N.T.
and were originally surrounded by sand (notice the black tar) behind a bulkhead (the pilings are still visible).
The bulkhead began to fail in the 1970s and the sand that once covered them has since washed away.
At high tide, these buildings suffer water infiltration. The water has destroyed the floors in each
(which are now broken up pieces of cement). In one of them is an abundance of graffiti which was
placed there sometime between 1974 and 1978. The graffiti has appeared in Weird NJ

87270598_2722715181156958_6357403968699629568_o.jpg

87359337_2722714984490311_409135556665016320_o.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom