Things that make you frown :(

Looks nice. I am actually in the process of doing something similar, replacing a stack of 4 switches and rewriting the whole panel as it’s a hot mess right now. So far the installation of the stack was uneventful.
Yea it's a pain. Its satisfying when it's done but the process sucks.

Busted stuff.

rides all over the sourlands, np.
breaks rim in parking lot of CR.

1565799850328.png

@Leftymuk - maybe i'll switch to white nipples.

So I applied for a loan and since my wife has a consumer fraud alert on her credit report, the bank called up asking for information. So this part of the conversation

"so, what we do now is send you a confirmation code on your phone and all you have to do is read it back to us"

I was like WTF? I'm not giving you any confirmation code that you send to me over the phone, this sounds like a scam. And I hung up on them.

It turns out it might have been ligit.

If they called you, you did the right thing.

I still have my old one..... it has a hole in it but Pampas and I rode it for 3 years like it is...... you are welcome to it

I still have my old one..... it has a hole in it but Pampas and I rode it for 3 years like it is...... you are welcome to it

Are you the guy I ran into at Hilltop Bicycles twice in the last three days? I'm the guy with the exploded I9 hub.

If they called you, you did the right thing.
I know right? However, later they did confirm at the bank that this was the new procedure.

I sent them an email explaining all the ways this is so wrong and is the same tactics used to get acess to on-line accounts.

When i was on the call with the bank, i coukd only think of 2 things:

If this was a legit call, i would be in shock that the bank would even think this was a good idea.

Or, if this was a scammer, i would be in shock how official the call sounded.

after cleaning up some weeds around the house i now have a happy trail of poison ivy from my neck to my gentleman's sausage FML .

Thank Bill, It is in 29+ mode right now c/o @mattybfat ......
Rides a bit taller, but no self steer, and feels a bit lighter (if that is possible)

The seat slid back again - cheap post.

1565817394212.png

Seeing my realistic portrait as the last post of the OOS thread. Forever.

Has @Norm gone rogue on OOS? I thought that @Fire Marshal Max was deleting some of his posts to rollback the post count but I proved myself wrong when i checked his post count before and after the rollback...it has to be an admin.

I am taking a screenshot of this post for future references...

Seeing my realistic portrait as the last post of the OOS thread. Forever.

Has @Norm gone rogue on OOS? I thought that @Fire Marshal Max was deleting some of his posts to rollback the post count but I proved myself wrong when i checked his post count before and after the rollback...it has to be an admin.

I am taking a screenshot of this post for future references...

Hey I gave you an awesome body!☻

after cleaning up some weeds around the house i now have a happy trail of poison ivy from my neck to my gentleman's sausage FML .
Do you know what PI looks like? I am highly allergic to it myself, but being able to id it means I can still do weeding and work around it without contacting it. If I see it in my garden I grab a shovel and hack it out before it spreads a lot.

It grows on the ground and also has the ability to climb. PI is a vine that grows laterally in soil or clings to something and grows up the structure.

Sometimes I'm not sure if I touched it while working or mtbing, so I scrub with wash rag and dawn. I've gotten some dots on my leg this year but very minor.

Feel better.

If it's 3 let it be. Look for three leaves per cluster attached to a vine.
poison-ivy-1652109_1920.jpg
p2_Ivy_W1807_gi116868039.jpg

Do you know what PI looks like? I am highly allergic to it myself, but being able to id it means I can still do weeding and work around it without contacting it. If I see it in my garden I grab a shovel and hack it out before it spreads a lot.

It grows on the ground and also has the ability to climb. PI is a vine that grows laterally in soil or clings to something and grows up the structure.

Sometimes I'm not sure if I touched it while working or mtbing, so I scrub with wash rag and dawn. I've gotten some dots on my leg this year but very minor.

Feel better.

If it's 3 let it be. Look for three leaves per cluster attached to a vine.
View attachment 102613
View attachment 102614
Hope he doesn’t get it his eyeballz from looking at the picture.

Back
Top Bottom