Things that make you frown :(

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you know what PI looks like? I am highly allergic to it myself, but being able to id it means I can still do weeding and work around it without contacting it. If I see it in my garden I grab a shovel and hack it out before it spreads a lot.

It grows on the ground and also has the ability to climb. PI is a vine that grows laterally in soil or clings to something and grows up the structure.

Sometimes I'm not sure if I touched it while working or mtbing, so I scrub with wash rag and dawn. I've gotten some dots on my leg this year but very minor.

Feel better.

If it's 3 let it be. Look for three leaves per cluster attached to a vine.
View attachment 102613
View attachment 102614
Thanks for the info captain obvious. Believe me when I say I've done countless hours of research and avoid at all cost . Wore gloves and scrubbed arms immediately upon finishing . I also have a very delayed reaction after exposure like 4 to 5 days so its impossible to figure out what's to blame . I think the cat might be to blame

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was thinking of riding first and showering here but had to work.
I thought of wearing my 5.10's after I got here, darnit! They're grey so not bad, but I woulda been the only person who got it.

BPaze

Booked a flight out ewr for work at 7:40 this evening. After 3 delays I am lucky if I fly out at 11:30, only good news is I am not sitting in the airport or worse on the plane.

Tomorrow is going to suck only worse thing is if I get cancelled and fly out in AM

BPaze

Booked a flight out ewr for work at 7:40 this evening. After 3 delays I am lucky if I fly out at 11:30, only good news is I am not sitting in the airport or worse on the plane.

Tomorrow is going to suck only worse thing is if I get cancelled and fly out in AM
Flying sucks I got a flight cancelled and rescheduled 36 hours out had to adjust my whole itinerary found out they screwed that up had to rebook my flight home and almost lost my flight if I didnt and then got delayed coming home. People that do this in the regular impress me it is annoying.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Flying sucks I got a flight cancelled and rescheduled 36 hours out had to adjust my whole itinerary found out they screwed that up had to rebook my flight home and almost lost my flight if I didnt and then got delayed coming home. People that do this in the regular impress me it is annoying.

Do you book your own work flights?

Top Bottom