Things that make you frown :(

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Sometimes yes sometimes no this time yes

IMHO
don't pick the cheapest one........
and use united (newark), cause hub.
and don't get the cheapest class ticket when flying on business, cause shit happens.
never fly out of stewart or westchester on business, unless you chartered a plane.
don't fly out of here on summer afternoons - always morning.

roc

IMHO

don't fly out of here on summer afternoons - always morning.

Always fly in the am, if you can. as early as possible. as day goes on, more and more thigs can mess up.
That being said, flying for work must really blow. anytime I've had to do it, it was a convention or trade show, which is only kinda work. My neighbor has already taken 68 flights this year!! He's single, so missing family stuff isn't a problem, but man, living out of a suitcase must be tough.

serviceguy

Lower my tire pressure and burping 4 times during the Cranks ride. I should have left it alone, I would have saved a lot of misery to myself and others.

jklett

Thanks. Back from the vet, puncture wound and stitches in the groin area, antibiotics and pain killers. I could think of a lot more fun ways to spend that $500...
True but at least he/she's going to be okay. It could've been much worse.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Riding my bike today on a local 4 lane road. No shoulder, so I took the right lane. No one else on my side of the road except one car that was way back and driving in the right lane.

I guess they were unhappy that I "made" them switch lanes to the left lane to pass me and I got a horn in return. (I'm so selfish /s) However, because I took the lane I still had lots of room. So I just waved and wished them a lovey day. I did almost catch up to the car at the light. It really made me sad that people just can't share the road.

At the same section of road and same situation I got yelled at by some fire-official old man while on the phone. That was pretty comical. I did yell at him back cause I did catch up to him at the light. I almost suggested calling the cops and letting them sort it out.

iman29

Thanks. Back from the vet, puncture wound and stitches in the groin area, antibiotics and pain killers. I could think of a lot more fun ways to spend that $500...
Glad the dog is ok that sucks. I’d rather spend $500 on more fun stuff but wouldn’t hesitate to spend it to get my dog back to health. Hope pupper makes quick recovery.

iman29

Dog throwing up too many times in a row.

239E561A-7283-4D4F-930B-AFB5C4BCA9BB.jpeg

Vet visit and 2.5 hours and $300 later and we went home with meds and now special diet for the next 5 days.

Anyone who wants some boiled chicken and rice this week at my house let me know.

She’s doing much better than this morning so I guess not a total frown

Top Bottom