The (unofficial) Tour de Fat

Tell your boss your herpes flaired up and cant be seen in public:p

Hahaha!!!!

And I just realized, she is planning a social gathering at our house Saturday. Which I believe partially involves celebrating Mare's birthday. :)

Seriously though, Capers...if you want to ride, you are not obligated to party with us. We'll take pics and save you some eggs. But if you party with us, yippy!!

Hahaha!!!!

Seriously though, Capers...if you want to ride, you are not obligated to party with us. We'll take pics and save you some eggs. But if you party with us, yippy!!

Mare, I am going to party. would be pretty F'd up if I didn't show up to a party for you at my own house. :)

Anyway, sorry for getting so off topic here.

Trees are budding so my hacked connection is gettin sketchy, but i'm still here. Toasted the ride on the back nine of the triple loop today but i'm gonna try to cobble her back together somewhat to muddle thru Sats ride. Not like i'm gonna be a ball o fire at that hour anyway:(

oh, have a sweet tea, a couple egg mcmuffins and you'll be fine. :)

i'm still 50-50. i may bank a shitload of mbu's tomorrow to get this in. we'll see how i feel. though i really should get on my mtb. all this road riding is doing nothing for my mad endo dirt skillz.

Trying to stir up a few more people to come. Mike L and Jeremy to come up on their SS so I'm not the only one sufferring. I may car pool up with Neilism.

What gear do ya'lls run? I'll be on my 2nd time out with 32x19. Fun. Btw just turned down a free ticket to Phillies opening day game...I'm an Orioles fan anyway

What gear do ya'lls run? I'll be on my 2nd time out with 32x19. Fun. Btw just turned down a free ticket to Phillies opening day game...I'm an Orioles fan anyway

I too will be 32x19 and suffering but thats what SS is about. I would hope that Mike and Jshort shows. Where is woody thought he would be in too.

I'll bring my ol SS tmw, I love to suffer. I think I'm runnin 32x18 but thats on a 26er, not sure of the conversion to big wheels. What about badline? that boy can hammer. Id love to see him and Woody go at it!

i'm downgraded to 30% - 70%. being trapped with a million bennies at point pleasant all day today did nothing for my to-do list. i actually txt'd walt a pic so he could see what he's in for when he heads there on sunday. oh the fun!!

4 hours may just be too much to commit when i have two sections of destroyed fence to fix before 20 people roll up into my crib on sunday..

I'll be rockin the 16spd due to a finicky Ultegra rear der. Dave stopped by today during his commute from new brunswick to branchville(!!!!!!!!!!!) just to make me feel pathetic and say he wont be comin.

i'm downgraded to 30% - 70%. being trapped with a million bennies at point pleasant all day today did nothing for my to-do list. i actually txt'd walt a pic so he could see what he's in for when he heads there on sunday. oh the fun!!

4 hours may just be too much to commit when i have two sections of destroyed fence to fix before 20 people roll up into my crib on sunday..

If theres food at your house i'll help with the fence:D

thanks brett. i still may be able to salvage it. the wife is ok with me going, it's just this damn responsibility sh!t. if i do not go tomorrow, i will be riding the woods every day next week. the unemployment world (of NNJ) tour.

I too will be 32x19 and suffering but thats what SS is about. I would hope that Mike and Jshort shows. Where is woody thought he would be in too.

I'd consider joining you if I could make any sense out of this train wreck of a thread!
6/14 7AM, 4/3 11:30AM, herpes, goat, plumber, fish, poo, mare, birthday, easter, party, beers, garage, white trash, phillies, orioles, koolaid :confused:
;)
(The start time is a bit late for me, but I'm gonna try to make it work...running 32/18 rigid 29er :getsome:)

Back
Top Bottom