The MetsThread

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Hey Freddy & Jeff ... Buh-bye, you pricks ...

Who'd have guessed that having the only professional sports team I give a crap about purchased by one of the shadiest Wall Street guys ever would be the best news of 2020?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Bye Brodie - nice to know ya.

catcher, center fielder - who's available?

kidzach

Let's see if they got the balls to trade Alonso in favor of keeping Smith. My future projection is Smith will have a better stat career over Pete.
I agree. Be nice to keep them both. It seems discussions are underway of the DH staying. Include Gimenez and Lugo and Davis or Nimmo

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
I am just fascinated by the thought process involved here - I'd really like to know how a grown man in a very public job who, after sending some 62 consecutive text messages to a woman who did not respond to any of them, somehow arrives at the conclusion "You know what this conversation needs in an age where everything you do online seems to last forever? A picture of my dick." I find that thought journey elusive and quite vexing.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
They did the right thing and fired the guy ASAP. If this was the wilpons, this guy would but around till spring training and be a huge distraction.
Now when we get to spring training it won’t even be a discussion.

Top Bottom